trouble already

I take a deep breath as me and Jules walk towards the group of boys, hoping my brothers will come up to us, instead of drawing attention to myself by trying to find them.

Jules, somehow sensing my anxiety, clutches my hand and squeezes it. "You'll be okay Bonnie, all your doing is checking in with your brothers, then your free okay? chill!!" She reassures me. We've only known each other for a couple of hours but it feels like we've known each other for ages, she's got this kind, chill aura around her.

"Thankyou" I whisper as we approach them.

"BONNIEEEE!!" Nic shouts, from the middle of the group as he makes eye contact with my pleading, desperate eyes.

"WHERE? WHERE'S BONNIE?" Nate shouts, looking around confusedly until he catches sight of me and smirks.

"BONNIE! THERE YOU ARE! CMON, COME HERE" Nate beckons for me to come towards him and Nic, I shake my head. No way.

"URGH FINE! ANYWAY, BOYS THIS IS OUR BABY SISTER BON BON! SHE IS COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS AND IF I SEE ANYONE OF YOU GUYS NEAR HER, WE WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP. IS THAT CLEAR?" Nic shouts, but smirking at the same time. That little bastard, he knows exactly what he's doing.

"YOU ALL BETTER FOLLOW THE RULES!!" Nate joins in Nic's evil antics.

"awwwhwhhhh! no fair!" one of the boys in the group sarcastically whines, doing puppy dog eyes towards the twins.

"Your hilarious Dylan! hilarious!" Nic cheers as he glares at him, Dylan quickly shrinks away.

after about 2 minutes of Nic and Nate joking with their team, they finally make their way over to me and Jules, we've just been standing there watching them unamused.

Nic pulls me and Jules away as Nate follows.

"So Bon, how are you liking high school so far? I see you've got a new friend?" He smirks towards Jules, she rolls her eyes and looks away impatiently. I claim her as my mega best friend now.

"it's okay I guess and yes, this is Jules, Jules these are my brothers." I giggle as Nate holds out his hand to shake Jules hand but she acts like she doesn't see him. I think she's my long lost sister or something.

"I'm gonna go now, I'll come check in with you at lunch. bye guys!!" I wave at them as we walk off, they watch us momentarily before loosing interest and going back to their friends.

during break, me and Jules walked around just talking and laughing, we've exchanged numbers too.

"BRIINGGGGGG" the bell sounds and we walk to the changing rooms to get ready for Phys-Ed. Our kit is a white tennis skirt, navy blue polo shirt with our school logo embroidered on and running trainers. I tuck my polo shirt in to my skirt and throw my hair into a high pony tail, pulling out the the two front strands of hair out.

"Alright, today we are doing hockey! Before we start though, I wanted to let you know, Soccer try outs are tomorrow after school, volleyball on the wednesday afternoon, dance on wednesday lunch, basketball on thursday afternoon, baseball on thursday lunch and lastly cheer tryouts are friday afternoon!" The coach says to us all, I make a mental note for the soccer, dance and cheer tryouts.

I do dance out of school, I mostly do ballet on pointe but I also do lyrical and contemporary as well, I do those on a tuesday night and thursday night, sometimes a monday too. I used to do gymnastics, but it got to a point where I had to choose either dance or gym to focus on last year so I chose dance, but I would love to try out for cheer. I can still do most of my old gym routines and I do lots of tumbling in our studio and gym at home. I was captain of my soccer team at middle school, so I hope I'll get on the team this year too.