dance

TW: contains very graphic content of throwing up/ bulimia + depression / mental health + self harm.

After changing into my ballet outfit, I spray some perfume and body spray on before heading downstairs.

Bonnies Ballet outfit:

After around 5 minutes, Rafe announces that he's finished and it's ready, We sit around the dining table, serving ourselves food, I avert my brothers eye contact as I put a small portion on my plate, even though this isn't going to stay in my body

"So I'm going to go to the grocery store and a couple of other stores while bonnie has dance, does anyone need anything?"

"I actually need some sports stuff" Nic says, Nate hums and points, signalling his agreement.

"I need some running sneakers, I have a track meeting in a couple of days and my old ones broke" Theo mentions.

The boys discuss various other things while I fight my brain, reluctantly shoving food into my mouth forcing myself to chew and swallow. Nausea hits me as I eat a couple of mouthfuls, I feel guilty. All the progress I made today and yesterday, I've ruined it.

I need to get this food out, I need to throw up now. Like right now.

Fighting back the urge to run into the bathroom and throw up, I convince my self to eat a couple more mouthfuls and to sit out dinner. I can't have them suspect anything.

Atleast I will be burning calories tonight, I have 2 hours ballet practice, then my next dance lesson is contemporary, acro and lyrical.

As much as I love dancing on pointe in ballet, I almost find it a bit restricting. Whereas with the others I can fully release my emotions, I can pour my heart and soul into it; letting the music guide my movements.

I normally stay behind 5 minutes after ballet class so I can release my pent up energy and do some improv, or before class.

I can also burn additional calories..

Snapping out of my thought web, I look down to my plate. Oh god, this can't be right.

I've eaten about 3/4 of the amount of food I put on there! I was only meant to eat 1/2 then push the rest around my plate.

My breath hitches as a horrible feeling comes back, the urge, the regret and the guilt of eating.

"So is that okay with you bonnie?" I look up from my plate to see all 7 of my brothers looking at me expectantly, woah. What did I miss?

"Hm?" I question, unaware of what they are talking about.

"Is it okay with you?" Alex repeats, the rest of my brothers looking slightly irritated by my un simple response.

"Okay with what? What's happening?" I ask, causing a couple of sighs and annoyed huffs around the dinner table.

"Do you even listen, god bonnie!" Evan raises his voice slightly, I look down and shrink into my seat.