grounded

Also this is Bonnies school outfit collage, if she ever goes to school, this is what she will look like (hair n make up will change <3)

I spent the rest of the lesson talking to Matteo, but mostly stressing out about my detention. How could I let this happen? I can't believe I've been so ignorant and stupid that I've let my self get into this situation, on my first day too!! But hey, at least I'll be having detention with Matteo, I'm not mad about that.

"BRIIINGGGGG" the bell rings and we all start packing our stuff off, and the hag walks towards us, Matteo whispers "here we go" to me as she comes up to our desk. I let out a slight giggle under my breath and stop my self from getting into anymore trouble.

"Class Dismissed!" She calls out, me and Matteo try to scramble out quickly before she sees us.

"No no no no! you two, stay." she points to our seats and we sigh and sit back down, matteo gives me a side smirk while I just look at the teacher with a bored look.

"I expect to see you both here, tomorrow lunch, no more than 1 minute late. I hope we get off to a better start after tomorrow, oh wait... that won't happen!" she laughs mockingly while we both glare at her.

"now go." she almost shouts at us, we both pick up our bags and go, I let Matteo go first and distance my self from him. My brothers will flip if they find out I've been with a boy, let alone get a detention with one!

"Ahhh there you are bonnie, why were you so long?" Theo asks me, I huff and just shrug. Okay, I am not telling my brothers, I'm going to keep it a secret!

"Hang on, why the fuck were you with Matteo?" He pulls my arm while we're walking, so that I'm looking at him.

"nothing much, she just wanted to ask us about the work or something" I continue walking while Theo looks at me, he knows I'm lying. I walk slightly ahead of him so he can't ask me anymore questions, clever right?

"Bonnie, what's that green thing sticking out of your pocket?" He calls behind me, oh shit! I stuffed it in my skirt pocket thinking that it was far enough in do that they couldn't see but I was wrong.

He runs up to me and pulls it out of my pocket, I try to stop him but he's too strong.

"holy shit Bonnie! detention on your first day?! your gonna be fucking killed!!" he shouts at me, I gulp and sigh.

"I know, you wouldn't of thought I have thought about that already?! I tried to hide it from you all! It was just a simple mistake, I was late and then laughed out loud and then said something to the old hag and she gave me a fucking detention!" I cried out, he looked at me sympathetically.

he rubbed my back as we walked, I wasn't in tears, I don't let my brothers see me cry. Being raised in a house full of 'manliness and testosterone' does that to you, it makes me feel so vulnerable when I cry, in all of my years I think I've only seen my brothers cry a couple of times, one time when I got my ears pierced and the other my first day of middle school. Oh, and high school.