collapsed

Elliot's POV:

Me, the twins, Theo and Evan walk up to the soccer pitch where Bonnies training, I see they are playing a game, we can watch her play.

"look they are playing a game, who bets Bon's gonna score?" Nate asks

"For sure" I reply, Bonnie's a talented soccer player and can definitely score.

"I agree" Evan nods his head, Theo also agrees while the twins bet she doesn't.

We stand at the sidelines watching Bonnie play, her team is winning 2:0, a sophomore who is in Theo's bio class and Bonnie have scored.

A girl on the opposing team is dribbling the ball, getting closer and closer to the goal, all of Bonnie's team are trying to defend and tackle her, Bonnie's sprinting up behind.

"stop her!!"
"get 'em !!"
Nic and Nate have been acting like soccer moms all game and it's very funny.

I look to see Bonnie's slowed to a jog, I nudge Evan and point to her, she should be up near her goal defending it.

"what's wrong with her?" Theo asks noticing Bonnie's now walking.

"I don't know?" I question, looking to the twins they both shrug and we all look over to her, already worrying. To everyone else we are cold, tough, popular and scary (ish) but to our baby girl we are funny, cuddly and would die for her. We love her to bits and when she gets the slightest scratch on her we'll be by her side in an instant.

She's now bent over, her hands clasping her head. A girls run up to her, putting her hand on her back speaking to her.

"Did she get hit?" I ask, looking to my brothers, they all shrug and exchange confused looks.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her go down. I don't know what's wrong?" Evan says while we all watch her.

Suddenly Bonnies hand clasps the girls arm and a couple of seconds after she collapses the the floor. My stomach drops and my heart rises to my mouth, and unsettling sick feeling resounds in my body as my heart anxiously beats out of my body.

"BONNIE" I shout, Evan starts to run up as the twins follow.

I collect my self and drag Theo with me as the coach and site nurse follow, as the girl next to her starts to shake her, worriedly looking around and waving for help.

As we reach bonnie she is laying on the floor, her coach, coach Jones is shaking her while the nurse is talking to her, trying to see if she will wake up.

The girl who was with her is explaining to the assistant coach what happened.

I bend down next to the coach, and tuck a piece of hair out of Bonnies face behind her ear.

"What happened? Why isn't she waking up?" I ask, my strong facade breaking down as my voice shows desperation and strain.

"We don't know, Valentina said she said she felt dizzy and collapsed" He replies.

"Okay, go and sit over with your team hun. Thanks for all your help" the assistant coach tells her, she nods shakily and jogs over to the side.

Nic is currently sat beside me talking to Nate worriedly, I can hear words like 'hospital, 911 and death'. They can be so irrational.

"She might be exhausted..or dehydrated?" Evan asks as he crouches down, looking at Bonnie laying on the floor.

"It's been about 57 seconds now, if she doesn't wake up in the next 2 minutes, we will have to take her to hospital." The nurse tells us as she gently shakes and pats Bonnies' shoulders.