moods

an: I just wanted to say a huge thankyou for 1k reads! I appreciate it sm and love you all🫶🏼
TW: talks about weight, appearance.

Nate's pov:

We're walking towards the changing room to go grab a drink and a snack, once we had changed with the other half our players.

Since it was a long practice, Coach Summers felt like we needed to 're energise' to play and practice too our best ability.

Me, Nic and Theo walk together, in the middle of half of the team, we have to walk past cheerleading to get the changing rooms and it's always so cool to watch them do all the stunts.

I can't imagine ever doing them, I would get seriously hurt. I'm so glad Bonnie doesn't do this, because I and everyone else would be so worried about her, especially if she was the one in the air.

We walked to see a girl do some back handsprings, stopping to watch her finish.

Then the next girl walks up, she has long blonde hair like Bonnie, she's skinny and small.

Reminds me a lot of Bonnie, but she's doing soccer practice on the other field.

She couldn't be any older than 14 or 15, yet wearing tiny shorts and a t - shirt. I know if this was Bonnie wearing it I would blow my top.

"Cmon, let's go" Theo says, trying to drag me away from watching.

"Yeah okay" I say about to turn around, until the girl looks up, what.

"Is that?" Nic begins to ask the question, I finish it off for him.

"Bonnie" I say, my heart pounding out of my cheats from anger, anxiety and shock.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact Bonnies trying out for cheerleading and wearing that, what the fuck is up with her.

"Wait she's about to do some of the flip stuff" Theo says, interested in what's going to happen.

Nic looks at me cautiously, I return it with a concerned look.

Before we can process what's happening, she takes a long run up before starting to do some back flip spring things.

"What. The. Fuck" Nic spits out, as we watch our little sister do her seventh flip - thingy.

"She's still going, I never knew she was this cool" Theo laughs, not realising the mood between me and Nic.

11... 12

She does a couple more before stopping and finishing, with two feet on the floor.

"15?! 15 fucking spring- flip -urgh whatever you call them!" I say, shock and anger lacing my voice.

"I think you'll find the correct terminology would be back handsprings, brother" Theo smiles smugly and puts on a happy voice.

I roll my eyes and glare at him, he try's to maintain his smug smile before stopping and deciding it's not worth it.

She's beginning to walk back to the team, us just stood behind closely behind it.

"Can someone explain what the fuck that was?" Nic says, confused.

"You're guess is as good as mine" I say, clenching my knuckles slightly.

I'm not angry, well I am but not with her completely. I'm angry with the fact she would want to endanger herself by doing that.

The coach shouts something directed towards her, which I couldn't hear because it was cut off by a loud laughter.

She's laughing, before she turns around to meet with our 3 concerned, frustrated faces, guilt and worry quickly spreads onto her expression as she makes eye contact with me.