cheerleading

after lunch I head to science, with mrs bitchface, can't wait! At least I get to sit next to Matteo.

I purposely slow down my walking so that I can have less time in that lesson, which is so incredibly boring.

I hear some footsteps behind me, gradually getting louder and faster til it sounds like they are running.

"Bonnnniiiieeee" He arrives next to me and slows his jog down to my slow walk, pressing down on my shoulders and jumping slightly.

"Mattttteooo" I say back to him and he laughs.

"You excited for the lesson, huh?" He lets out a chuckle and punches my arm playfully.

"So excited!" I say sarcastically and smile over the top.

We both laugh and walk into her class room, I look over to the back and see a group of girls roll their eyes, at the site of me and Matteo.

Okay, what is their problem?

"Mr Butler and Miss Philips, late. Why am I not surprised!" A shrill, annoying voice pierces through the classroom.

I smile sarcastically and Matteo bows, earning snickers from our classmates.

"One warning, you know how it works, lets not let this be a repeat of last lesson? Okay !" She cackles like an evil witch and proceeds to slurp her coffee disgustingly and loudly.

"Alright alright, calm down" matteo says, I giggle. She looks at us while giving us a death glare.

I follow him as we walk towards the back of the classroom, only to be interrupted when a girl
Trips me up, I stumble but Matteo catches me.

We lock eyes before he laughs and pulls me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks with sincerity, before glaring at the girl who's sat, watching us chewing her gum obnoxiously.

"Yeah- well I think" I say before turning around and looking the girl up and down then smirking, a confused look appears into her face.

Biology passes by so slowly, me and matteo played hangman, tried to land balls of paper in peoples hair and bags then proceeded to just laugh our heads off at anything.

People probably thought we were crazy, normally I'd feel uncomfortable but when I'm with Matteo everything care or worry in the world is gone, like he just lets me let my hair down.

"Do you get any of this?" I ask Matteo as we are handed a sheet of work, he shrugs and I laugh.

"lord I'm going to fail school" I sigh dramatically.

"Me tooooooo urghhhh" He does the exact same, over the top action as me.

We laugh and don't complete the worksheet, planning to just put it in the trash o our way back.

The bell rings finally and we pack up our stuff, one more lesson till cheer try outs. Technically, I haven't actually asked my brothers if I can do cheer at school, I just asked if they could pick me up from 'soccer practice'. I didn't realise until I had left that the boys had football practice, I just have to hope they don't see me.

"I would like these sheets finished by next lesson, if you haven't.. then that will be detention." The old hag squawks out before narrowing her eyes at me and Matteo.  "even you two" She shouts at us before we laugh and walk out the class.

Before I walk Matteo pulls me back and starts walking with me.

"I don't know about you but I'm not doing the homework, I don't give a fuck about detention that bitch just stresses me out" He says sternly, his jaw slightly clenches. This man is so attractive.