2

Jimin's POV :

I'm not that bad kid, I'm just defensive for myself, that's why I'm like any other kid who goes through life and has a parent who neglects their child, so that's why.

More often than not, it's hard to explain every word that my life is going through so I just let everything go where it is in my life so instead of complaining I'm going with the flow.

Other people think of me as a rebellious youth, what do they care, it's not their life. I'm the one going through the situation and they can't act the way I want to act myself.

Even though the teacher and principal always see me and think of me as a bad influence on my fellow young people, they are hypocrites.

Good thing Jungkook and Jhope are not like them they are the only ones I trust unlike plastic and pretentious people.

"Hyung where are you later after class we're going to Hyunwoo's party aren't we invited? Jungkook and I are going to wear something we bought yesterday"

I'm happily told Jhope while walking in the school corridor while constantly teasing Jungkook.

Jhope Hyung looked at me frowning when he heard Hyunwoo's name but he still managed to smile at me and answered.

"I don't know if I will go with you because I have nothing to do there and I have a lot to review to do especially in math and science for the upcoming exam.Why can't the two of you just study together instead of all you're doing is partying and gossiping"

As usual, that's Jhope Hyung answered as he adjusted his glasses and looked at Jimin and Jungkook.

Me and Jungkook just looked at each other and laughed as they held each other's stomachs and patted Jhope hyung on both shoulders.

"Hey Jhope Hyung, you've been left behind too much, I'm afraid that one day Jimin and I will see you become a priest!  And instead of giving us a motherly sermon next time, maybe next time you'll invite us to a Bible study with the nuns and the sacristan. Omg!!, I'm even imagining that I'm going to get sick!!!"

Jungkook said jokingly then pretended to be sick and followed me from behind and smiled mockingly at Jhope Hyung.

I just laughed loudly and slapped his thigh while looking at Jungkook while Jhope Hyung walked up to Jungkook to hit him on the head.

"You're crazy, aren't you? Since I know you watch porn videos, Jungkook and Jimin do you think I don't know!! It's all unholy things you two are doing, you should bathe in holy water, hurry up and walk or we might be late for our first class!!"

Jhope Hyung said firmly to stop the us from laughing and walk faster.

"Yes Father Jhope" I said jokingly as I lightly slapped Jungkook's shoulder and smirked at him.

Because we have different subjects to attend we go sseparated, Jungkook and Jhope entered their first subject while me lazily looked at the door of my classroom and slowly walked in.

Like today, it's another boring day while walking in the corridor of my classroom, it's often really boring because I'm not close to my classmates.

They're just a pile of plastic human being, they only greeted me because they were afraid that I might tripping them up and beat them up at the school exit.

To be continued......