⚠️9⚠️

Taehyung's POV :

I'm starting to get frustrated...

How many times have I tried to visit that fluff boy at Jin's house but I never saw even his shadow.

I felt the desperation physically and emotionally, and that fluff boy stole something from me that I have never experienced with anyone in my whole life.

My desperation to get the fluff boy and my hands to feel his soft body again, I felt his seductive pleas to me.

I feel like, I'm slowly turning into a wild ferocious animal my desperation to get that fluff boy is too much.

I want to lock him in my cage, I should be the only one who can benefit from him no one else.

I'm slowly becoming obsessed with him but I don't care, I'm going to get that fluff boy for better or for worse he'll be mine, mine only.

My arms are his destination and his cage too and no one can catch a glimpse of him and no one can come close to him.

I'm desperate and want to get him, I'll do everything I can to find him. Even if it means using money and connections I will play just to get my hands on the fluff boy I want.

"Yoongi, do you remember the fluff boy I was talking to in the kitchen when we went to Jin Hyung? I don't think I see him going to Jin Hyung's house again?"

Author's POV :

Taehyung asked Yoongi curiously while playing billiards at Yoongi's brother's house.

Yoongi frowned as he looked at Taehyung then tilted his head to look at his face and answered.

"Which, is that little boy Park Jimin who is Jhope's friend? I don't know, then what do I care if it didn't go to Jin's house? Unless you are interested in that teenager? Are fucking crazy Taehyung, he's only nineteen, find someone your age to play with!!!!"

Yoongi knowing full well the real reason behind Taehyung's sudden interest in the teenager named Park Jimin.

Taehyung stared seriously at Yoongi, smirking and with a playful smile on his lips, his deep-set eyes traveled through Yoongi's gaze as if conveying that he would not stop.

"Hyung, I'm not even doing anything yet, your mind goes straight to conclusions!!!"

Taehyung said calmly but in a playful tone then stood up and took a beer while Yoongi smirked as if to say 'who are you kidding?' then stared at Taehyung.

"Hahahaha!! Okay, fine you win. I want to get that fluff boy I want to get your help, name your price anything as long as you help me get that Park Jimin in my hands"

Taehyung took a sip of beer then engaged in a staring contest with Yoongi "I thought teenagers were just headaches and childish minds?

Taehyung just smiled meaningfully and answered.

"Well, people can change their minds depending on what they find, right?"

The two looked at each other then Yoongi replied "Game, I'll be named at the price I want!"

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a smug face and then smiled.

"Sure,as long as you help me to bring the fluff boy to my house, I don't care about the price!!!!"

Taehyung said dangerously with a wicked smirk and walked over to the trash can and threw the beer can there.

Taehyung's heart was so excited about what was going to happen next he knew that sooner or later he would have Park Jimin in his hands.

And all kinds of scenarios immediately floated in the air of Taehyung's obscene mind and he was no longer interested in playing billiards.

"Taehyung, I remember he was my nephew's boyfriend. Are you going to compete with my nephew? And speaking of the devil, it looks like they will meet today?"

Yoongi maliciously directed knowing full well that Taehyung's reaction would be.

"What do you mean Hyunwoo's boyfriend?"

Taehyung's jaw twitched in annoyance and he looked in the direction of Hyunwoo getting into the car.

"I mean, if you want to see Park Jimin we need to follow my nephew, what do you think?"

Yoongi smirked as he motioned for Taehyung to look at the departing car with Hyunwoo in it.

Stared at Yoongi cluelessly for a moment then sighed "Fine, let's go" Taehyung went out the door first and hurriedly got into his car.

Taehyung hurriedly opened the car, then put the key in, then turned the engine on and that's when Yoongi got inside the car and left to followed Hyunwoo.

Taehyung carefully tails Hyunwoo's car until they reach the park, he immediately sees Jimin sitting on a swing.

Suddenly, Jimin ran up to Hyunwoo kissing the latter.

"What the hell do they think they are doing!!!??"

Taehyung tightened his grip on the steering wheel, his mood foreshadowing chaos in the scene he was seeing.

As he was about to get out of the car, Yoongi grabbed his arm and stopped him and shook his head saying that "You can't show off!!"

Taehyung's jaw and teeth are gritted, as he watched Jimin make out with Hyunwoo on a bench his eyes looked like a deadly dagger with the way he stared Jimin and Hyunwoo.

"That fluff boy is fucking mine, only mine, Hyung. That fucking cheating already!!!!!!"

Taehyung emphatically said and angrily punched the car steering wheel while his eyes glazed with jealousy while staring intently.

He wanted to pull Jimin to put inside his car and take him home and never let him go there again. This is what is running through Taehyung's mind his obsession with the fluff boy got even more intense.

"This really pissed me off!!!!"

To be continued.....