🔞6🔞

Inside Taehyung's car was a warm, superficial happiness that always quenched his thirst in his lonely nights.

"Ahh, yeah so fucking good, faster please!!!"

Rose moaned loudly as Taehyung pounded on her pussy and grinded hard at the same time.

Taehyung and Rose were sitting in the back seat of the car and Rose was sitting on Taehyung's lap while Taehyung pounded on her and Rose was grinding her hips.

Rose's moans echoed throughout the parking lot as Taehyung thrusted into her pussy mercilessly driving the latter crazy.

Rose was holding onto Taehyung's shoulder for support with her mouth open almost drooling as she moaned.

Taehyung chooses to close his eyes and not look at his partner, he only wants the moment of sex but he doesn't want the partner.

Another loophole that feels like something is missing, the lust is there, but he can't feel the burning of the moment, so he accelerates his thrust to finish immediately.

Taehyung's feelings are mixed with frustrations and unfulfilled needs, the feeling that he only has sex because his body needs it and not because he wants to.

Taehyung, on the other hand, accelerated even more as he gripped Rose's waist and thrusted up and down chasing his climax.

He closed his eyes to savor the moment of temporary pleasure of desire in his body and finally his cum burst inside the condom.

Without emotion Taehyung pushed Rose to the other side of the seat to get a tissue and clean himself up and pulled up his zipper and closed his pants and got out of his car.

His face became serious and expressionless and took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, looking at Rose getting out of her car while fixing her clothes.

He looked at Rose and coldly said.

"Thanks for the free coffee even if it's not too hot"

Then walked inside the bar and left Rose dumbfounded at what was said to her.

"What do you mean, Taehyung?" Rose asked as she rushed after Taehyung but couldn't catch up with the latter's fast walking.

Taehyung who sighed while smoking a cigarette suddenly asked himself.

"Where is the one that will ignite and release the monster from my body?"

He went back inside the bar and thought of taking another shot of whiskey and drowning himself in alcohol before going home.

And when Taehyung was already sitting in front of the counter stunned while watching what the bartender was doing.

He didn't even waste time looking back at Rose who was trying to call his name.

For him it was just a piece of flesh and his role with him was over, Taehyung is the type who won't look back at something he's tasted and thrown away.

"This piece of slut!!!" Taehyung was about to face Rose when Jin suddenly pulled him and told him to help him lift Namjoon and Yoongi who were already knocked down on the table from being too drunk.

"Taehyung, help me, I'll take these two home, I'll put them to sleep in my room, I don't want Yoongi's family to wake up at this time"

Jin who was also staggering from drunkenness and smiling looking at Taehyung.

"Ahhhaaaiisst!! Okay, where are the two?"

Taehyung asked with no expression and looked at the table at the corner where the two had their faces down on the table.