🔞16🔞

Jimin felt like a bolt of lightning hit his open senses as he remembered what he and Taehyung did that night in the kitchen.

Jimin walked around inside Jhope's room not knowing how he would get out without Taehyung noticing and he was very worried and afraid of the outcome.

The memory of the previous night hit him like lightning.

Weakened his knees and spell trouble for him, his act of having sex with Taehyung in the kitchen replayed in his memory without warning.

[Flashbacks..]

Jimin was very turned on by the way Taehyung picked him up and slowly entered his hole which stretched his hole too much but Jimin moaned loudly.

Taehyung's little by little burying his dick in Jimin's hole and making his wall stretch so hard brings a crazy mix of pain and pleasure.

The way Taehyung stares at him with a mixture of lust and excessive physical need for sex and his deep, seductive gaze will transport you to a cloud of ecstasy.

It seemed that Jimin wanted to bite the excessive pleasure brought by the gaze and Taehyung's dick swung up and down his hole.

"Fuck go on daddy more, destroy me please..make me yours, fuck, it's so good, go faster, I want that, I like that. It's so good, go on, make it even faster, the size of your dick is crazy, the wall in my hole is stretching a lot. Keep pushing like that ahh! just hit that, I really like that a lot..ahh!!!"

Jimin begged frantically as Taehyung bounced up and down his hole at a wild pace.

When Jimin couldn't handle the intense lustful feeling anymore he attacked Taehyung's neck and covered it with bright red marks and bit Taehyung's shoulder and arm.

Grunting and overwhelming pleasure can be heard from Taehyung while having sex with Jimin, Taehyung feels like a mad dog who wants to eat Jimin whole.

Jimin's leg is wrapped around his waist as he grabs both of his asses and thrusts up and down Jimin's hole like an angry wild animal in the forest.

Every thrust of his dick is equaled by Jimin's lewd moans and begging to repeatedly hit his prostate seems to be a sign to Taehyung of high pride in his own work.

And little by little, Jimin is building and marking Taehyung's body and soul as his and only his.

Something that Taehyung freely let go and let Jimin mark and bite every part of his body as Jimin repeatedly called him only my daddy.

"It's just mine, it's just mine..fuck it daddy it's so good. Big daddy is only mine, only I should enjoy big daddy's, tell me it's only mine"

Jimin whispered harshly in Taehyung's ear as he lightly bit and choked Taehyung's neck and tugged on the latter's locks.

"Yes, everything is yours from now on, no one else, daddy are only for you!!!! Give daddy the sweetest kisses and the filthiest moans daddy wants to hear!!!!"

Taehyung replied in a husky voice and slightly bit Jimin's lip.

Jimin kissed Taehyung sloppily while one of Jimin's hands was tightly around Taehyung's neck and his other hand was still pulling Taehyung's locks violently.

Jimin let out a high-pitched moan as Taehyung violently thrust his hole up and down, he hugged Taehyung's neck tightly as he attacked Taehyung's neck to be sucked and marked bright red.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuck daddy I'm- I'm about to cum...Fuck please please please please it's so good don't stop please!!!!!"

Jimin moaned lustfully as he chased his second orgasm and as he kissed Taehyung's entire face in desperation with overstimulation.

Taehyung turns into a ferocious monster as he puts Jimin on the table and violently spreads his legs and pulls out his cock and slaps it back violently.

Taehyung thrusts at an indescribably unanimalistic pace holding Jimin's waist while Jimin's leg rests on his shoulder.

Taehyung thrust balls deep and jerked Jimin's dick hard while he looked at Jimin who looked like a fucking mess.

[End of flashbacks..]

Jimin jumped on the bed in shame of what he did, he seemed to feel like he was a dry slut who hadn't had sex in a long time with what he said and did drunkenly.

He wanted more and more not to see or interact with Taehyung in any possible way.

"What the hell am I going to do?"

Jimin looked at the ceiling and thought of what to do to get out of Jhope's house without anyone noticing.

Until the door of the room opened and Jhope came in and told him to eat before going home but when he saw Taehyung's back to the open door.

Suddenly he got up from the bed and stood behind the door and simply said yes to Jhope with a hesitant smile.

Jimin swallowed deeply and tiptoed out of Jhope's room like a cat trying to avoid making any noise.

And when he thought he had succeeded, he was about to sneak out of the back door of the kitchen but a big hard hand stopped his arm from going out.

His body trembled at the familiar hand that stopped his arm and he closed his eyes tightly before standing up straight and avoiding showing his limping walk.

"Where are you going? I think you remember what happened last night and you intend to avoid me?"

Taehyung asked, deliberately bringing his body closer to Jimin and whispering softly in the latter's ear, deliberately deepening his soft voice.

"Where will my baby go?"

To be continued.....