21

Jimin woke up at exactly one o'clock in the night he looked around inside his dark room and slowly groped his way to the light switch. When he slowly stood up, he felt a sharp pain in his lower part, especially in his hole, and he moaned in pain as he stood up.

But the desire to get out of his house was his only priority at that time and that's why he forced himself to walk closer to the cabinet and took his bag and change of clothes. When he got a change of clothes, he immediately went to the bathroom, took off the clothes he was wearing and took a hot bath, revealing the bruises and hickeys created by the previous day.

Crying as he showered and dried himself and got dressed then came out of the bathroom and slowly took his bag and slowly opened the door and walked out of his house on tiptoe. Outside the door, he turned to his house and shed tears as he remembered his parents and the bad things they did because of gambling. Jimin turned his back and walked away with a decision to never return to his house again.

While Jimin was walking, he felt someone following him, he turned slightly but there was no one on the road except for him and a car parked on the side of the road. He walked quickly with his chest full of nervousness as he walked quickly towards the bus stop and turned to look around again and took a deep breath when he saw no one.

"Ahhhaaaiisst, Thank God, I hope Hyunwoo agrees to let me sleep at their house for a few days while I look for a dorm to stay in?" Jimin asked himself while sitting in the waiting shed and waiting for the bus to arrive.

Jimin feels free, afraid of the uncertain path, his future is uncertain but Jimin is happy to smile knowing that he is no longer with his parents and the pain they caused him. But not far away was a black car guarding him under the command of Taehyung, two members of the secret organization of syndicates led by Yoongi. Secretly watching his every move and going and Jimin thinking that he is free is a false lie hidden from him.

After Taehyung left Jimin's house, Yoongi's two men were immediately on guard watching over Jimin and his family under Taehyung's orders. And Yoongi's men are now reporting what Jimin did at that moment and immediately picked up the phone to call another person who was ordered by Taehyung himself. "Hello boss? The subject was at the bus stop with a big bag, we think he ran away from their house. Just say what you will order to be done and we will act immediately boss?" reported and asked one of the watchers who was intently looking at Jimin and his every move.

On the other line, Taehyung suddenly got up after hearing that Jimin tried to run away and his parents didn't watch him, he got up with a lot of anger and hatred towards them. "Make sure Jimin doesn't notice you and follow where he goes and I'll pick up my fiance myself. Just don't take your eyes off of him no matter what happens, you understand if you don't want me to pluck your eyes out myself and feed them to the dogs!!!!!" Taehyung ordered emphatically in a husky voice then immediately cut the line.

"Park Jimin, why are you so stubborn?!!!"  Taehyung whispered annoyed to himself as he immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. Then he immediately called Yoongi and informed him of what happened and said he would go see Yoongi right now.

Taehyung angrily left the house and quickly got into the car "Just don't go to that Hyunwoo Jimin or I might not be able to control myself and hurt you. You're only mine, only mine, Park Jimin!!!!!" the anger in his eyes is deep like a cloudy night and Taehyung's jaw is angry as he drives his car away from his house.

To be continued.....