🚩34🚩

Triggering...

Taehyung's POV :

Maybe there are things I don't understand or I think I can fix it if I stay away and keep quiet. I thought the future would be better for Jimin and me if I stayed away and avoided him.

Blinded by the bitter experience and becomes a silt throat with your soul. This is how I thought of Jimin after not speaking before we were at the police station.

But what I didn't know is that entering Jimin's world has a different rule. Rule that he will be the only one to follow and decide when he will let you go.

This is where it all begins and where the real lie will be broken.

Suddenly, Jimin walked in front of me, hugged me tightly and buried his face in my chest. I didn't react to the overwhelming shock, I felt strange that Jimin was in front of me.

I'm in the middle of longing for his warmth and caress or the thought of pushing him away and not being swept away by the gust of my heart.

"Ajhussi, I'm hungry, do you buy food or do you cook?" Jimin hugged me tightly, opened my clothes and caressed my nakedness while kissing my cheek down to my neck.

I feel something is wrong but I can't voice it out of fear or confusion, I don't know. "What do you want to eat, I'll just order!!!" I replied casually then I removed his arms wrapped around my body and then retreated and walked backwards to avoid him.

I immediately looked away from him and tried to change the atmosphere between the two of us, but the sight of him just standing there with his lips pouted and his head tilted gave me something strange.

I could feel his fiercing eyes look at me as his footsteps approaching my direction. When he came closer, he just wrapped his arms around my waist again while I tried to push him away.

But Jimin insisted and forced himself to touch me and slapped my cheek from time to time but my eyes widened suddenly when he squeezed my crotch hard.

Then I feel Jimin's hand slowly put inside my pants and his hand quickly grabbed my dick and pumped it. Maybe if the situation was different maybe I would have let Jimin do what he wants but seeing him with Hyunwoo hurts me my ego as a man.

I don't want to catch other people's leftovers and pick up other people's crumbs on the floor. I forcefully removed Jimin's hand that was wrapped around my dick carefully and lifted my pants up again.

"I want to touch your dick Ajhussi!!!" Jimin said sullenly while staring at me and getting irritated.

I don't know if he did it on purpose or anything but I feel a different Jimin. "Jimin, please, can you let me make a good call so I can buy you food!!!"

I calmly said to him, which I thought he would follow but I was surprised when he got angry and took my phone in my hand and threw it at the door.

He was looking at me furiously, tears welling up in his eyes. I expected his reaction like this but it still hurts me to see his tears.

I don't know if I'm stupid or mindless or just easy to get soft on Jimin. I let out a deep sigh and then I pull down my pajamas and let him come and do what he wants.

I just watched the expression on his face that changed from furious to a sweet smile as tears fell down his cheeks. As he ran up to me and slowly knelt down in front of me smiling like a child who has been given treats.

He wrapped his hand around my dick and pumped while staring as if he was ready to swallow it whole for a dinner. And the hunger can be seen in Jimin's brown eyes the way he stares at my dick.