28

Taehyung's POV :

Do you know that feeling of being able to burn yourself in a blazing fire when you are engulfed by the crazy call of love?

Me, yes, I can, even if it reaches the extreme, I don't care, I'm ready to rush into the fire and walk on thorns to go crazy with the charm brought by the man I want to be with.

While I was sitting in the car waiting for Jimin outside his school, I smiled at my plan to take him to a nice restaurant so we could eat together.

I leave the office early even though my work is piled up, the papers that need to be given due attention I put it aside to be with my new addiction.

It's not bad to sometimes unwind and be like a child eager to taste candy if the candy I'm going to taste is a Park Jimin. During my entire time in the office, he was the content of my mind, my attention, and I could not focus on anything else.

Whistling happily while looking at the students walking out of the big gate of the school but suddenly I turned my gaze to the students running back inside.

They were making a fuss and shouting that someone was fighting inside. I would have ignored the female student who passed in front of my car, but I heard Jimin and his group's name.

Suddenly I quickly got out of my car without even bothering to lock it and ran up to a student and grabbed him by the arm to ask what was going on inside.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked the student who nodded in response.

"Which students are fighting inside?" asked the student gently, hoping that it wasn't Jimin, but my eyes widened at the student's answer.

"Park Jimin and his group mates are fighting with Lisa's group over there on the ground" the student answered me then quickly ran inside the campus.

I gasped in surprise and automatically stepped on my own feet to run into the gate but the guard held me back and refused to let me in.

"Sir, you are not allowed to enter, there is trouble inside, please wait outside" The guard told me firmly and was about to close the gate but I immediately stopped it and looked at the guard with authority.

"Let me in, I'm the guardian of one of the students who are fighting" I strongly told the guard but he didn't seem to believe and since I had no proof to show that I was Jimin's guardian I was very annoyed.

But the sky seemed to be joining me when suddenly Jin and Namjoon came running to the gate and were recognized by the guard and immediately let in and saw me.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jin Hyung asked me in surprise which I answered immediately "I'm Jimin's guardian but the guard doesn't want to let me in" I answered without holding back and looked sharply at the guard.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other confused and mystified but Namjoon said to ask later because they had to hurry inside and go see Jimin and the others.

"Let's go Tae!" Namjoon shouted to me who I immediately followed but I left a warning to the guard "Pray you still have work tomorrow" then we hurriedly ran inside the campus towards the ground.

After I ran and got close to the ground, I was like starstruck when I saw the anger that could be seen on Jimin's face, it was so terrible, at the same time, Jimin's eyes were full of tears.

I felt a mixture of pity and anger, something was breaking my heart at the scene I saw, but I immediately turned around when I saw a big muscular man approaching Jimin's direction.