⚠️10🔞

Jimin's POV :

I quickly went to the park and immediately sat on the swing while I waited for the arrival of my boyfriend, Hyunwoo.

But the whole truth is that we don't have a relationship, I think that kind of relationship I have with Hyunwoo is called mutual understanding.

We are happy together and we have the same urge when it comes to venting our frustration, we turn to sex on many things we agree on but other students at school think we are dating.

We're just laughing, we both don't want to be tied down in a relationship, its sucks, that's why, imagining being tied up in a relationship with anyone, my mood changes.

Like right now I'm sitting on the swing waiting for Hyunwoo I want to vent my frustration and I need him now.

"Ahhhaaaiisst!!! Where's Hyunwoo? Why did it take so long?"

Talking to myself while playing on the swing and looking around.

Suddenly, my face lit up when I saw Hyunwoo's car coming, I immediately stood up and walked towards the car to Hyunwoo who was getting out of the car.

"You arrived" I greeted happily, immediately hugging Hyunwoo and quickly placing a kiss on the latter's lips.

I hugged Hyunwoo tightly for a few moments to absorb the masculine scent and to feel the strange lift in my mood.

But suddenly I felt something else strange when I saw another car parked in the distance and when I was about to ask Hyunwoo if he saw the car behind him.

Suddenly he picked me up and hugged me and I immediately jumped and wrapped my legs around the latter's waist and slipped my arm around Hyunwoo's neck.

"Kiss me Chim, where do you want it in my car or on that bench?"

Hyunwoo whispers seductively in my ear, we stare and look at the bench indicating that I want to be there.

When Hyunwoo sat me down on the bench, he immediately grabbed me, sucked my lower lip, then slipped both arms around my small waist caressing my back down to my ass.

I immediately kissed him and grinded on Hyunwoo's thighs and rubbed his crotch against my crotch and slightly tweaked Hyunwoo's locks.

Slappy kisses and soft moans could be heard in the park where me and Hyunwoo were the only ones there.

It made everything even hotter as I crawled my hand inside Hyunwoo's pants and stroked his boner outside the boxer shorts.

I stick out his tongue for Hyunwoo to suck and fight tongue to tongue while Hyunwoo's hand is inside my shirt rubs my torso and squeezes my tit's hard.

"Ahh!! Ngl!! Fuck more!!!!" I desperately begged and rubbed Hyunwoo's boner harder.

The world temporarily stopped for me, I feel like I'm in heaven even though I know that I'm also in hell.

I was standing between heaven and earth because I didn't know that someone was watching me in the distance.

A dangerous demon who was ready to destroy my heaven with his evil intent.

And this is where it all begins, my hell that if I had known right from the beginning I could have avoided the impending danger to my fate.

Taehyung's POV :

My knuckles turned very white as I clenched my fist so hard in my anger I punched the car window and it cracked and caused my fist to bleed.

Anger is burning so much in my heart that I want to strangle or kill someone for a moment that if I can't calm my anger I will do something drastic.

"Yoongi Hyung, please, find a way to get your nephew out of there or I might do something that will make your nephew's parents cry!!!!!!!"

I ordered authoritatively and staring intently at Jimin and Hyunwoo pleasuring each other in the dark part of the park.

Suddenly, I took a silver 45 caliber magnum revolver gun from under my seat and pointed in Jimin and Hyunwoo' s direction ready to shoot.

And as I was about to open the car door to get out and come closer, Yoongi immediately stopped me from what I was going to do.

Yoongi firmly held my arm with a serious face and calmly shook his head to me indicating not to do what on my mind.

"Taehyung, that's my nephew, my brother's son, let me find a way to get him home right now!!!"

Yoongi said dangerously with a blank expression and stared coldly at me.

Yoongi slowly sat me back down again and took out his phone and called Hyunwoo while making eye contact with me.

I can't understand what I'm feeling at this moment, my hand is shaking like itchy to touch the trigger.

Drag that fluff boy into my car and tie him to the bed and whip him to teach him a lesson and give him the worst punishment in his young mind has ever experienced.

But I chose to calm down and listen to Yoongi Hyung and wait for the time when I can drag my fluff boy to my mercy and show him that no one can claim him.

By my side, under me, he just lies down, this is his only destination, there is no other place but mine.

I stared at them as if my eyes were like a knife that would stab them with my gaze as I clutched my gun tightly and while Yoongi Hyung was holding my arm.

Gritting my jaw and teeth and muttering curses here and there as the obscene scene burns in my eyes and at the same time as my sanity slowly fades away.

I feel like I'm possessed by a demon at this moment my mind is creating a scenario that is violent and one step I could kill someone.

"Hyung, make sure you remove your nephew immediately, it's just a matter of time and my vision will darken and I can't promise that there will be no bloodshed"

My eyes looked deeply at Yoongi showing the extreme seriousness of every word I threw and tightly clutching the gun in my lap.

To be continued.....