⚠️43⚠️

Triggered..

Jimin turned to look at the doctor who casually smiled and answered "Me, I don't know, I don't know yet, I'll just ask my friend, he was in the corner a while ago, is he mad at you?"

Jimin answered then looked at the paper he was playing while staring intently as if he was just having a hard time reading it.

The doctor stared intently at Jimin's answer and gesture and slightly adjusted the paper Jimin was holding and explained with a smile.

The doctor gently explained to Jimin every detail of his pregnancy results and gently made Jimin understand the seriousness of what he was carrying.

"By now do you understand what that paper means, Jimin?"

Jimin's body suddenly shaking and fear crawled all over his body as the doctor explained things that weren't able to process his confused mind.

Suddenly, Jimin couldn't sit still in the chair, he stood up and walked solemnly staring at the paper he was holding, then turned to the doctor.

"Doctor, will Taehyung accept me even though I have committed many sins. What should I do, the voices in my head say that I shouldn't continue this, there are so many of them, my thoughts are whispering in my ears, my head hurts" Jimin asked emotionally shaking looking at the doctor and tilting his neck slightly while pinching his own arms over and over.

The doctor stared hard at what Jimin did, observing the seriousness of the young patient's emotional state.

The doctor felt that Jimin's immediate medical treatment was necessary before he harmed the baby he was carrying in his womb.

Until Jimin's parents arrived and immediately greeted the doctor but the doctor called Jimin's parents and said that they needed to talk to them.

Jimin turned to his parents but instead of coming closer, Jimin ran behind the bed and hid as if he was scared.

Shock can be seen on the doctor's face, but the reaction on the face of Jimin's parents, who are extremely hurt by what is happening to Jimin, is even greater.

The doctor talked to Jimin's parents seriously and when they finished they slowly entered the room to find Jimin talking to the wall and himself.

"Maybe Taehyung will leave me again, what can I do?" Jimin whispered while facing and seriously talking to the wall.

Jimin's mother bit her lip and looked at him with so much pity and sadness at what happened. His mother immediately came to Jimin and hugged Jimin, holding back her tears in front of her son.

Jimin immediately stopped talking to the wall and innocently looked at his parents and asked enthusiastically.

"Papa, when are we going home? I don't want to be here, it's boring here" Jimin asked smiling slightly pushing his mother away from him.

Jimin's father smiled emotionally as he answered almost crying his voice out "Now my son, now is the time so that my son will not be bored. Son, forgive your father, I love you so much. I'm sorry, Your father is very sorry for what he did to you, my son, I'm sorry" Jimin's father became emotional, something that Jimin frowned at.

His parents hug him tightly but Jimin is uncomfortable and immediately pushes them away and tells them not to touch him.

"Moved I can't breathe, what's going on with you both?"

Jimin's mother and father moved away from him and they smiled emotionally and looked at him and said.

"I'll just settle our bill and then we'll go home soon, just wait for dad, okay. Is there any food that my son wants to eat, no matter what it is, dad will buy it for my only son"