⚠️27⚠️

Triggered warning...

Jimin's POV :

It's as if my vision has gone dark, it's not my fault, I try to prevent myself from physically hurting others, but the chaos is the one who comes closer to me.

I can't stop it, when I saw that Jhope's glasses were broken and his nose was bleeding, I felt that all the anger that I tried to suppress and control led to the extreme.

My rebellious self wants to break free and physically hurt other people, it's their fault and they can't blame me, they pushed me to be like this.

I didn't ask to be like this, they pushed me into every wrong thing I would do. Who understands what I'm going through, maybe no one.

I walked slowly towards Lisa's group, holding my backpack tightly in my hand, I lifted it in the air slowly and prepared to throw it at them.

This is also a sign to Jungkook that I am ready, we rush and fight to play in a way that nature around us does not want. Nothing is normal in my life, I study but it doesn't let me be a decent person instead of being a rebellious teenager in front of and eyes of not only people around me but of the people who loves me.

This is my fucking world, to fight and not let anyone oppress me but I'm not the only one in the well of darkness, the three of us here, my precious friends.

"Don't blame me, you exotic creatures who think you are beautiful, Look at your looks, you look like poles built on the side of the road. Your body is straight and shapeless eww' I feel like my ass is bigger than your flat chest, isn't it. Your ass is just average compared to my ass, but look at you pussexotics, you feel beautiful and sexy, yucks. Come on, you overused pussy, how dare you insult us, maybe my butt hole is even tighter than that of your loose pussexotics yucks, eww!!!! We're faggots, so what about you girls?? Also a slut who eat my left-over boys Oh! What a pity. At least, even though I'm faggot, boys chase me, I'm not the one chasing them. Unlike you girls, you're waiting for crumbs to drop under the table. Pathetic, so pathetic, so fucking pathetic!!!!!" Jimin said slowly with a touch of sarcasm in his tone then smirked looking at Jungkook who was also smirking aswell.

Jungkook laughed out loud while holding his stomach and teary eyed from laughing at what said I and then looked insultingly at Lisa's group with a smug smile on his face.

I could clearly see Yuri blushing with anger as she knew that I was probably talking about her and the others who were blushing with annoyance walking towards Jungkook and me.

Jungkook and I just looked at each other laughing playfully and shrugging and understanding each other's assignments.

I raised my bag in the air and then I violently threw it in the face of Lisa and Yuri after I flashed a sweet smile they deserve to be punched in the face, I swear.

"Oh! I think my bag hit you sorry not to sorry pussexotics!!! My poor bag getting dirty with your dirty fucking faces" I smiled then smirked suddenly Yuri came to me and attacked me and was about to pull my hair.

I immediately kicked her in the leg and pulled her hair tightly but Lisa rushed behind me and pulled my hair but I didn't grow up on the road for nothing.

"Oh! It hurts!!" I pretended to be hurt to tease Lisa.

With my other hand, I pulled Lisa's clothes, which immediately tore off. I used that twist, which surprised Lisa, and I also pulled her by the hair, and I dragged her and Yuri at the same time.

While Jhope immediately rushed Juri who threw a bag at him and Jungkook dragged the other two girls to the ground field and slapped and spanked them at the same time.