4

Author's POV :

Taehyung stepped back and frowned motioned for Yoongi to get those people away from him, he feels disgusted with that kind of person and doesn't want to interact with them at all.

After thinking of giving money they will leave before his eyes, but wrong because it looked like dogs wagging their tails in front of him and he hates that kind of people.

He and Yoongi stared at each other for a few seconds before Yoongi approached him and gestured for him to follow him and talk there.

"Who are those, Yoongi Hyung who looks addicted to gambling?"

Chuckled disgustedly, Taehyung asked coldly as he walked into Yoongi's room and sat on the edge of the bed looked at Yoongi boringly.

Yoongi didn't look at Taehyung as he closed the door and walked over to the bed and slapped himself down and answered.

"They are Mr. and Mrs. Park, they are always here gambling I don't think they ever returned home. They are Papa's headache and always gamble without money or to the point of losing their money. Then you gave them money, I don't know if they will pay you back??"

Yoongi answered lifelessly as he buried his face in the pillow and then took a deep, strong breath, obviously very tired.

Taehyung just turned to Yoongi, watching him and listening as he spoke, then rubbed his eyebrows as if his head was aching.

"Hyung, I don't care about money, I just don't want to see such desperate people, they are too much of an eyesore."

Taehyung annoyingly sighed and threw his own body down on Yoongi's big bed aswell and slightly closed his eyes but spoke again.

"Hyung I heard it's your nephew's birthday, Namjoon Hyung and I will go with you, at least the surroundings will be different, watch the naughty children. Maybe my boring days will be reduced, I won't remember the last time we went out--Hahahah!!"

Taehyung said laughing as he closed his eyes and then opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling melancholy.

Yoongi suddenly raised his face and turned to Taehyung and stared at him shocked.

"When did you become interested in children's parties Kim Taehyung? Kim Taehyung who only knows home and office is going to the children's party? Oh wait, you go to expensive bars to find a girl to have a one night stand with, I forgot"

Yoongi looked teasingly with a disbelieving face and laughing and kicked Taehyung's thigh slightly to tease him.

Taehyung just chuckled but didn't answer and got up and straightened his clothes and looked at Yoongi and said.

"What time is the party tomorrow? What toy can be gifted to your cousin? Is it a remote control car or a robot? How old is your nephew?"

Taehyung asked seriously and looked at his watch but he raised an eyebrow when Yoongi laughed loudly at something he didn't understand.

"Taehyung are you fucking real? Hyunwoo is in his twenties, a robot or a car with a remote control, why not instead of condoms and lube, you can give it as a gift, he'll be happy, I'm sure of that!"

Yoongi said laughing and laid down and spread his legs out in front of Taehyung.

"Oh!" Taehyung's mouth turned round at Yoongi's charades and said "Okay" he walked towards the door and turned to Yoongi before walking out the door.

"Hyung, text me the address okay and let's meet at Jin Hyung's bar tonight at eight o'clock"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and Yoongi nodded and just then Taehyung opened the door and left the room out of the gambling house to his car leaving the place.