⚠️26⚠️

Triggered warning...

Jimin was walking back to his classroom when suddenly he met Hyunwoo, although there was a fear in Jimin's chest the last time Jimin pretended he didn't see it. Jimin wants to avoid the same thing happening again, there is a tinge of concern that Taehyung might find out if he insists on going with Hyunwoo.

Jimin wanted not to escalate the conflict between Taehyung and Hyunwoo because of his impulsive decision. The so that no one gets hurt or hurt between two men who seem like a big rock that is crashing just because of him.

And whether Jimin admits it or not, there is a thin fear in his heart of what else Taehyung can do when he disobeys his order. Like little leeches slowly crawling into his heart that he couldn't control and sucking his courage.

"Ahhhaaaiisst!" Jimin sighed deeply, thinking that Hyunwoo didn't notice him, but he didn't pay attention to the fact that he quietly followed him inside his classroom.

Hyunwoo watched Jimin earnestly as he walked behind Jimin and carefully followed him into the classroom. There is a tinge of savagery and greed and threats to reclaim what used to be his only and considered property.

When Jimin entered the classroom, he went straight to his seat and didn't even look behind him and sat looking out the window without looking at the man who sat in the seat next to him.

With a smug smile, Hyunwoo wanted to touch Jimin but stopped when Jungkook suddenly looked at him and called his name without warning.

Until Jungkook and Jhope called Hyunwoo, Jimin frowned and looked at the person next to him, a Hyunwoo who was smirking and staring at him evilly.

Jimin was taken a back and was about to stand up but was stopped by one of Hyunwoo's hands holding his thigh tightly.

"Sit down or I'll shout to the whole class how flirtatious you are that even my Uncle Taehyung is your lover now!!!!!" Hyunwoo threatened Jimin with an evil smile and menacing eyes.

Jimin's eyes were filled with shock and fear as he looked at Jhope and Jungkook and his eyes were asking for help. And took a deep breath and tried to hide in front of Hyunwoo the fear that was building in his heart.

Jimin's eyes were burning with anger at Hyunwoo and Jimin took a deep breath and slowly sat down on the seat next to Hyunwoo. Jimin smiled sweetly at the approaching Jungkook and Jhope who were unaware of what was going on and the events.

"Jimin Hyung where were you yesterday? We called you yesterday for a movie marathon but your phone is offline, where were you yesterday?" Jungkook said happily as he sat down in the seat next to Jimin.

Jimin tried to smile and his eyes beckoned to Jungkook before he smiled sweetly before answering.

"Ah! I think I fell asleep then Jungkook!" Jimin replied to Jungkook and kept blinking his eyes.

"Jimin, why is it here, Hyunwoo's class isn't here, don't tell me you two are together again?" Jhope asked casually looking slightly at Hyunwoo and Jimin and then sat in the seat next to Jungkook.

Jimin was about to answer, when he once again felt Hyunwoo's tightening grip on his thigh that was starting to hurt and he was trying to push away.

In Jimin's anger, he dug his nail into Hyunwoo's hand, he didn't care if it was injured and he stared intently at Hyunwoo's smirking lips. And his lips made a cursing gesture with no voice coming out but only a signal to Hyunwoo.

"No, Jhope Hyung, it's been a long time since we broke up, have you forgotten about one week ago? He was just here to borrow notes because as usual he didn't do any assignments!!" Jimin reasoned with Jhope and smirked at Hyunwoo and stood up, walked away and sat on Jungkook's lap.