44

Angst...

"Help, who are you, don't touch me, I will report you to Ajhussi!!!!" 

Much to Jimin's fear, he struggled and screamed Taehyung's name over and over. He stared at his parents, Jimin's eyes showed intense fear and confusion.

Jimin's mother almost bit her lip when she saw and heard the sound of Jimin's cries as the nurses and doctors carried him into the ambulance.

They cried and followed behind the nurses and doctors even if they wanted to comfort and hug Jimin, his parents couldn't do it.

The doctor told them to keep a little distance from their son and it was one of the things that broke their hearts so much.

Jimin was stunned when his real parents didn't come to him and he stared at them with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, every strand of what happened in Taehyung's house was like lightning and landed in Jimin's eyes.

Because of that, Jimin started talking nonsense again and smiled with tears in his eyes. He started to remember his past youth and the incident between him and Taehyung that felt like torture in Jimin's heart.

He didn't even look at his parents again, even though they were sitting next to him again and wiping the tears from his eyes, Jimin was no longer conscious.

Jimin just stares into space as he babbles and tears continue to fall from his eyes then he smiles a little then babbles endlessly.

A long journey for Jimin in a direction where it is not clear whether it is towards permanent recovery or towards permanent deterioration only Jimin can answer.

The deep layered wound created by circumstances is not easy to heal especially if it has sunk to the bone like a cancer that requires a long medication.

Taehyung's POV :

Suddenly, everything in my life seemed to collapse, as if my breathing stopped, what I thought would be a happy time together with Jimin turned out to be wrapped in a terrible lie.

It turns out that our relationship is covered in poison and thorns. I thought that until I grow old, he is my partner that I am ready to spend my whole life with and I am ready to be his slave forever.

But in an instant like a bomb, everything exploded in my face. I admit that I did something wrong to him but I regret it. Why did he have to do this to me? Why?

I don't understand why, there are so many questions in my mind but I'm afraid to ask for answers and I'm afraid that I might end up alone if I ask.

It's not the lying that bothers me but the question of why Jimin did this to me, why is everything just a game to him. I love Jimin, so much it hurts me to throw him out of my house but what he did is very painful.

For every piece of my heart and fiber of my flesh is screaming that I'm tired of Jimin but my heart loves him and tells me not to let him go.

I sat by the door after I kicked Jimin out and didn't give him a chance to explain himself and now I'm like a rock with no feeling.

The pain I feel is numbing, I don't want to let Jimin go, my heart can't take it, but my mind is tired and I just want to think for now and go away.

I slowly stood up from my seat at the door I took my suitcase and put on my clothes without hesitation I left my house to find the answer which I feel I cannot now find at home.

Should I forgive Jimin and continue our relationship or should I completely forget him and start over without him?

This is what keeps going around in my mind while I'm stunned and sitting in the seat inside the plane where I'm going no longer matters to me, all I know now is to get away and breathe as much as possible.