🚩33🚩

Trigger warning...

After the incident at the police station a week later Taehyung received another complaint and now everything is more serious because Jimin's parents have sued him.

Something that Taehyung knows is because Jimin's parents want to get out of the contract they signed and the thought of being away from Jimin makes him crazy.

Currently, Taehyung is inside his office, Yoongi is meeting with him regarding the case filed against him by Jimin's parents. Yoongi sat on the couch watching Taehyung, sighing at the desperate expression in front of him.

"Taehyung, you have to decide that there is no other solution but to let go of that illusion of yours with Park Jimin. Unless you're ready to go to jail and fall madly in love with that rebellious kid?" Yoongi said shaking his head as he stood up and pulled Taehyung to sit on the couch but the latter just remained in his stand looked him in the eyes earnestly.

Taehyung's eyebrows crooked with anger and he was pacing back and forth knowing full well that he was caught and had no other choice but to make a solution against his will.

He took a deep breath then looked at Yoongi and nodded his head in annoyance, he put both his hands in his pants pockets and spoke.

"Okay, if there really is no other solution, tell me what I should do, maybe it won't do me any good to force the impossible!!" Taehyung replied blatantly looking straight into Yoongi's eyes sadly then turned around facing the giant window.

Yoongi approached Taehyung and patted his shoulder to calm him down and explained what to do and what was going to happen. Taehyung just nodded while looking outside the window but his whole mind was outside of the conversation, took a deep breath and then leaned against the back of the giant glass window.

"Okay, you take care of everything and I will do everything you said. After this, can you book me a flight out of Korea, I want to forget and go away for a while, maybe for three years or maybe I won't come back here, whatever country is fine with me!!" Taehyung said sadly, slowly approached his swivel chair, looked slightly at Yoongi and and told Yoongi that he wanted to be alone in those moments

Yoongi took a deep breath and did nothing but nod and smiled hesitantly at Taehyung and slowly walked towards the door but glanced at Taehyung again.

"You'll be fine too Tae, you'll meet more girls or boys with a more sane mind just think of Park Jimin as a bad nightmare" Yoongi commented consolingly even though he knew he couldn't convince Taehyung he still said.

He turned his head and Taehyung smiled bitterly at Yoongi then leaned back in the chair and looked up at the window and looked at it listlessly.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Yoongi opened the door and went out, leaving Taehyung as he wanted to be alone.

Jimin's POV :

It's been a two weeks, it's been a week that my surroundings suddenly became quiet and peaceful. Everything seems to be back to normal and I'm slowly starting to like it.

It's getting to the point where I feel like I can't breathe like when a strong storm comes through and by the time it subsides there will be a traces of it's fierce and ruined house left behind.

That you will slowly gather the pieces of what was destroyed, but for me it was personality and belief and outlook on life that was destroyed.

Is it bad to think or feel like it was a nightmare that I met Taehyung and now he's not around I feel wide awake. I feel like I'm awake but floating in the void I don't understand anything at all.