⚠️31🔞

Triggering Content :

Taehyung's POV :

It took me a long time to open my heart again, I struggled to open it for fear of being left alone again. When my parents died I was left alone although I was lying in gold and I didn't have any hardships but everything made me very sad.

It hurts to be left and to be left alone, there are many people who come in my life but they are after money so they want to be with me. It's hard to love truly if you don't deserve attention and love because everyone looks up with a fake smile on their face.

But everything changed when I saw him, he was a teenage rebel, a fierce angel, although our age gap was big and his heart was too wild. I can't help but dream of possessing and wishing that maybe he is the one I'm looking for.

He brings out the inner beast hidden in the depths of my skin that I thought had been slumbering for a long time. He wakes up the various emotions that I have hidden in the back of my heart for so long that I thought I would never feel the pain of being left behind.

Love that kills..
Like a poisonous snake..
I will swallow him whole and never spit him out again...
In my dark world where I am the only one, I will lock him up with me.

When I arrived at Jimin's house, it took me with a smile and carried the dinner that I bought for Jimin, as soon as I entered the door, Jimin's parents came to me.

"Boss Taehyung! I would like to talk to our son, maybe you can let us see him and talk to him even if it's just for a moment." Jimin's parents' eyes were pleading with me but my mind was telling me not to agree.

"I'm sorry but I can't give it to you now and none of you can come near me without my permission do you understand? Jimin belongs to me from the moment you sign the papers, so without my permission, no one can come or talk to you Jimin, do we all understand?" I answered them authoritatively, although I knew what I said was too much, I was determined to keep Jimin away from his parents.

I stare at them menacingly with my deep narrow eyes indicating that my every word I utter is an order. I immediately turned around then slowly opened the door to Jimin's room, I carefully opened it and quietly walked in and locked the door after.

Jimin was fast asleep, I quietly approached and carefully sat on the edge of the bed next to him. I silently observed his angelic beauty and his alluring plump cherry lips.

Jimin's face could be considered an innocent beauty with a wild butterfly-like appearance that possessed a crazy aura. You can't guess the content until you touch or get close to a unique among all beautiful creatures and that's Jimin.

I smiled as I described Jimin in my mind and when Jimin slowly moves and softly grunted and he slowly opened his eyes I immediately smiled at him.

"Good evening baby!" I kindly greeted him but I was surprised by his opening words to me.

"Kiss me, please. Fuck me until I can't walk the next day or for a whole week, until I can't feel the pain anymore. Claim me please--" he cried suddenly and begged me and he pulled me and whispered to my ear "Fuck me, destroy me please help me numb the pain!!" then he cried softly as he buried his face in my neck.

It was suddenly and unexpected, I was full of surprise because I knew he wouldn't ask me for a kiss because he was so angry with me but because my little baby ball asked I gladly did it.

I did it sweetly and slowly I savored the taste of his lips I felt like I had stepped on the first step of the ladder of heaven's gate with a good feeling.

I can feel the gradual creeping of heat in my body, especially Jimin's moaning indicates that he likes what I'm doing, but I can also feel his body twitching.