🔞39🚩

Warning and angst...

Jimin's POV :

Sometimes the content of my heart is full of fear, fear of being ignored again and left alone like my parents did to me before.

Even if I hide from everyone what I feel, I'm afraid the lie will be exposed right in front of my face.

The lie that came out of my mouth was as bright as the light that flickered in every night club Taehyung and I passed by.

I can't help but raise my face from leaning on Taehyung's shoulder and stare at the side profile of Taehyung's face illuminated by different colors of light.

While he was carrying me on his back, I was suddenly drowning in my own quicksand that I had created. Taehyung was the quicksand and I dared to step forward and now I'm drowning in my own foolishness.

His face glowed every time the light hit his face, I couldn't help but gasp and admire how Taehyung was sculpted like the ancient Greek Goddess.

"I love you Ajhussi!!" I whispered softly while staring at his face.

Taehyung looked slightly in my direction and smiled sweetly, his eyes sparkling with overflowing love. "I love you too my stubborn baby!!" then he looked straight at the road again.

I don't understand what I'm feeling, I'm in tears feeling so scared that after hearing the words "I love you". That it might suddenly collapse like a castle made of sand, I can't help but feel so pathetically scared and hug his neck tightly.

The lies that I have made I don't know how to fix it, all kinds of negative things are crowding my brain that won't help me.

And I can't help but voice my fears and doubts about things between our relationships.

"Ajhussi, will you still accept me even if you discover a bad habit of mine? I do things and behave far from an ordinary teenager like me, will you still love me despite the flows that I have. I'm sure that I want to be with you, how long, I don't know what I'm sure of is that I want to be with you and always think of you!!" I said emotionally as I stared at his face and suddenly Taehyung stopped walking and sighed deeply.

I can't measure the fear and pounding of my chest suddenly he lowers me until my feet touch the ground and all I feel is that I want to cry and run.

The deafening silence he showed was like a needle piercing my heart with an old wound from the past.

Suddenly I intertwined my fingers and slowly I felt the creeping negative emotions that wanted to take over me.

Run and cry like when I was a child that whenever I told my parents that I wanted to be with them, their reaction was always a blank expression and then suddenly turned away from me and away from the house.

Taehyung turned to face me, his eyes were staring at me deeply and earnestly, I looked up at him, but I couldn't read what he was thinking.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I over-confessed, sorry!!" I apologize, I didn't realize that my tears were falling and I bit my lips hard.

Taehyung looked up slightly at first then looked down at me and smiled timidly wiped the tears falling from my eyes and said.

"Why did you apologize you didn't do anything wrong and why are you crying?" Taehyung bent slightly to my level then kissed the tears that were falling from my eyes and to my cheeks.

Blurred with tears as I was looking dumbfounded by him, I had no clue what he was doing or even what he wanted to convey.

Until he smiled sweetly and said "Pabo!" then hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.