🔞14🔞

Warning smut.....

Fuck me, Ajhussi!!!" he stares at Taehyung defiantly and bites his lower lip seductively.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pouted like a child as he buried his face in Taehyung's chest.

He was constantly mumbling about what happened to him earlier in school as if he was playing a drama in front of Taehyung.

Then he looked up and was staring into Taehyung's eyes with tears in his eyes.

"He threw me away like trash Ajhussi!!!"

Jimin burst into tears then hugged Taehyung tightly and buried his face in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung smirked knowing that Yoongi's nephew listened to him and now he has Jimin alone and he has no rival.

Suddenly he said to himself that 'it's a good thing he went to Jin's house today to get the key he left behind otherwise Park Jimin wouldn't be in his arms right now'.

"What do you want Ajhussi to do with a brokenhearted baby?"

Taehyung flirts playfully as his hand crawls inside Jimin's t-shirt and squeezes Jimin's nipple in slow motion.

As he slowly took Jimin's shorts down as well as his undies, gently caressing Jimin's plump ass, firmly holding him and pushing against his crotch.

Jimin couldn't answer as he felt his dick rubbing against Taehyung's crotch, pressing and squeezing his nipple.

Besides, Jimin responded with only a grunt and grabbed Taehyung's lips with a kiss and surrendered himself to Taehyung's hand in a drunken state.

Taehyung got the signal when Jimin moaned softly and let his shorts and undies fall to the floor and took off his own tshirts exposing his nakedness.

Taehyung bit his lip and cursed softly as his lustful eyes watched Jimin's naked body and intensified his greed to possess Jimin.

"Are you sure? There's no turning back baby!!!"

Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear and grabbed Jimin's lips for a sloppy kiss.

The first was gentle but slowly became passionate and needy leading to being aggressive that Taehyung pushing his tongue inside Jimin's mouth to explore every nook and cranny.

Jimin's hand got excited and slowly unbuckled Taehyung's belt and unzipped his pants and put his hand inside Taehyung's boxer.

Jimin immediately grabbed Taehyung's dick which was very stiff and aggressively pumping it, Jimin groaned as he felt the size of Taehyung's stiff dick.

Satisfaction is an understatement for Taehyung's feeling of success, especially as Jimin's one hand massages his dick.

The fire burning through Taehyung's body became even more aggressive as his next actions became daring.

He placed butterfly kisses on Jimin's neck down to Jimin's torso and kissed the Nevermind tattoo while caressing its curve, then he went back to Jimin's nipple.

He hungrily sucked both of Jimin's nipples as if milking them.

"Do you want this kind of work?"

While Taehyung's one hand went to Jimin's hole and pressed it from time to time as he slowly inserted one of his fingers.

Taehyung getting hornier as Jimin slowly grabbed their dicks at the same time wrapped hands around them and pumping them in slow motion with his two small hands.