47

'Even if my body is lost in the wild forest, my soul will remain with you.

And when Taehyung turned around, he didn't see Jimin turn in his direction, Jimin turned to them and frowned as he talked to Jimin's parents.

Jimin tilted his head while staring at Taehyung's back, suddenly he stood up and quickly walked towards Taehyung's direction and babbling.

"There's a monster there, I'm going to go to him, he needs to take this monster of his here in my stomach, she hates me it kicks me."

Jimin hurriedly marched towards Taehyung's direction, he walked to the middle, pushed his parents away and hurriedly grabbed the hem of Taehyung's sleeve.

Taehyung didn't notice Jimin walking behind him and continued to walk only when Jimin tugged on the hem of his sleeve and then he turned around and was shocked.

Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin tugging on his sleeve and frowning at him with his lips pouting, Taehyung was stunned and unable to say anything, he stared at Jimin with mixed emotions.

Even Jimin's parents themselves were surprised when Jimin pushed and walked past them and rushed to catch up and pull the hem of Taehyung's sleeve.

Taehyung stared at Jimin, restrained himself from hugging Jimin and tried to show a sweet smile that he could. But Taehyung noticed Jimin's uneasiness, Jimin's constant whining and constant sighing as if irritated.

Taehyung swallowed deeply then carefully asked Jimin "Do you need anything baby?"

And that's when Jimin's attention was focused on Taehyung, suddenly Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm and said angrily. "Look at this monster inside my body kicking me like it's mad at me take it, take it. It's mad at me, look at it kicking my body again!!!"

Jimin then innocently points his big belly at Taehyung and points out the almost bulging motion in every part of Jimin's stomach. Then Jimin looked at Taehyung with a whining expression then stomped his foot and pulled Taehyung's sleeve again.

While Taehyung seemed enchanted to see the movement of the baby that seemed to make a line inside Jimin's stomach.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to Jimin and Jimin's stomach swallowed deeply and when he was about to step closer to Jimin, Jimin stepped back and held the nurse's arm.

Then Taehyung was embarrassed by his actions and immediately apologized to Jimin. "I'm sorry baby I won't touch you I promise."

Taehyung said apologetically to Jimin and suddenly regretted what he did. He took a small step away and secretly scolded himself for scaring Jimin away from him.

Jimin pouting answered Taehyung and said "Don't touch Jimin because Ajhussi might get jealous, there's no money to pay yet, can I borrow from you and Jimin will just pay you?"

Jimin said then looked at his stomach again which was moving steadily again and angrily stared at Taehyung again and said.

"This monster is angry again, please take it away or it will eat me." Jimin shouted while staring at Taehyung.

"You are the one who ordered to put a round angry monster inside my belly, I will tell this to my Ajhussi, I will report you."

Jimin was stomping his feet while grumbling in front of Taehyung with his muzzle pouting and sharp eyes.

While Taehyung feels a mixture of sadness and pity for Jimin and his baby who are both going through great trials.

Taehyung drew a sweet smile and tried to calm his heart that wanted to hug Jimin and bite his lip and look at Jimin. And Taehyung carefully answered Jimin and tried to smile and tried to show Jimin that he was a friend.