22

When the bus arrived, Jimin immediately got on and sat in the back and looked out the window of the bus with sadness but with a little smile of hope on his lips and eyes regardless of tomorrow. But little did he know that someone was following him, a black car that was ready to follow him wherever he went and would bring even worse trouble than what happened before.

"Boss, the subject is already on the bus, we will follow him, don't worry, boss, he won't be out of our sight!" one of Yoongi's men reported to him on the telephone and Yoongi immediately cut the line. And facing Taehyung who was sitting on a high chair on the island countertop drinking strong whiskey fuming with anger.

"Taehyung, it looks like your little fluffy boy has really run away, he is already on the bus and my two men are following him! So now, what are your plans? Will you surprise and pick him up suddenly or will you let it go so that you can think more plans first?" Yoongi asked seriously with a touch of sarcasm and sat on the high chair in front of the island countertop and also drank the whiskey that Taehyung was drinking.

Taehyung didn't answer or look at Yoongi, his mind was busy with where Jimin could go and what was on Jimin's mind. There was no even little decent possibility that he would act calmly his eyes threatened with bloody jealousy at the thought that Jimin could possibly go to Hyunwoo at those moments.

Yoongi looked earnestly with one eyebrow raised, feeling the dark aura that enveloped Taehyung at that moment and suddenly thought of Hyunwoo entered him with some trepidation. The person Jimin could go to except Jhope and Jungkook and suddenly Yoongi panicked as Taehyung stood up and took his jacket and keys and walked quickly out the door.

Yoongi quickly ran and chased after Taehyung to stop him and calm him down but Taehyung didn't stopped and quickly pulled his own arm and looked at Yoongi with a deep deep gaze. Taehyung's gaze was dark on him and Yoongi felt his soul suddenly being torn apart by the dark expression on Taehyung's face. Suddenly he stepped back and let go of Taehyung's arm and swallowed deeply still trying to calm Taehyung carefully.

"Taehyung, don't rush, maybe Jimin won't go to Hyunwoo!! The way you look now, it's not good for you and Jimin to face each other even with my nephew, maybe Jimin will be more afraid of you. Let's get this day over with and calm down, Taehyung, please?" Yoongi calmly pleaded with Taehyung but he didn't get a response which worried him a lot.

And when Yoongi was about to speak, his phone rang and he immediately picked it up and pressed the loudspeak but his eyes were still focused on Taehyung "Hello, where's Jimin, say it?" Yoongi's eyes widen as his body freezes as he stares at Taehyung seeing him clench his fist and swear over and over again.

"Boss, the subject went to your nephew, Hyunwoo, they talked now, then hugged and then---" before Yoongi's men finished what he was saying, the line was immediately cut off, the two just looked at each other and shrugged.

When Taehyung heard the report of Yoongi's men, he seemed to be possessed by evil demons and clenched his fists tightly and cursed and took big and fast steps into the car. He quickly got into the car, ignoring Yoongi's voice and restraining him, and quickly drove his car to Hyunwoo's house, full of jealousy and anger.

Bloody jealousy is felt in every fiber of Taehyung's muscles, a dark aura and a burning fist that wants to hurt is wrapped around Taehyung while flying the car down the road. The car behind him was constantly honking at him loudly, Taehyung ignored him and it seemed that Taehyung even challenged the car that was being driven by none other than Yoongi.

"Fuck, you're so stubborn Taehyung!!! Shit, my brother isn't even there, I have to catch up with Taehyung before he kills my nephew!!!!" Yoongi said angrily to himself and sped up his car to catch up with Taehyung.

Meanwhile, when Jimin arrived at Hyunwoo's house, he immediately called him and asked him if he could sleep to his house tonight, who immediately agreed and said to wait for him. Not long after, Hyunwoo came out and immediately hugged him and kissed him on the forehead and made him go inside the house.

When he got inside, Hyunwoo immediately took him inside his room and made him sit on the edge of the bed and smilingly asked him what happened. Jimin looked bitterly at Hyunwoo's eyes and his tears slowly fell and told the story of what happened to him at his house and with his parents. But Jimin has also decided not to say the embarrassing thing about what his parents did that he is the one who will pay off their debt to Taehyung.

"My parents, Hyunwoo, are so bad, they're like they're not human!!!! How could they do this to me, they didn't think about their own son. They themselves are ruining my future, I don't want to go home to my parents no matter what, they are too much!!!" Jimin said crying and Hyunwoo immediately hugged him and rubbed his back to comfort him from crying.

Jimin is crying on Hyunwoo's shoulder and clinging tightly to the hem of Hyunwoo's t-shirt, his heart hurts so much and his chest is bitter about the events in his life. He and Hyunwoo were in that position when suddenly the door to Hyunwoo's room opened violently and the angry Taehyung rushed in and stared darkly at him and Hyunwoo. Jimin felt so scared as if cold water had been poured on him and his knees immediately shook and his legs went weak.

Hyunwoo was a little surprised but didn't move and hugged Jimin and kissed his forehead then pulled Jimin behind him and stared darkly at Taehyung. Slowly stood up and held Jimin's hand tightly which was starting to tremble and carefully moved it to his back "Uncle Taehyung, I think Uncle Suga and you both came to visit suddenly? Is it rude of you to suddenly enter the room of someone's uninvitedly at this time of night?" Hyunwoo said emphatically to Taehyung and was staring at him with a sharp and dark look.

"Kiddo, don't belittle my patience!!!!! Give me what is mine right now!!!!!" Taehyung answered strongly and threateningly while Yoongi tried to stop him and calmly signaled Hyunwoo to calm down as well.

Jimin, who seems to be lost in what is happening and is clinging to Hyunwoo's back, is unable to look directly at Taehyung, especially with his thunderous angry voice. Jimin was like a cat cornered by a dog and shaking on the side even if he wanted to run it seemed useless at that moment. And his confused thoughts that how did Taehyung know that he was there and what is Hyunwoo's connection with Taehyung seemed to be piercing Jimin's heart.

To be continued......