🔞36🚩

Warning smut...

Taehyung's POV :

One breath, one body, one heart this is my dream since my parents died to have a partner in my life who will complete my bereavement. My life is like the story of a prince who was born with a golden spoon in his mouth but the witch gave him a curse and only true love can break the curse.

But I know that there is really no witch in my story, I am indeed a prince in modern times but there is something missing in my life. And the one who will fill the lack that my heart and soul feels is lying on my bed and my hands feel his naked body.

It's cliche but I want to choke on the love I feel for him and drown in the frenzy of every minute of the heat we share tonight. "I love you Park Jimin, I love you baby!!" I slightly raised my face staring at his angelic face and at the addictive charm of his soft lips.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KISS ME!!!" Jimin demanded as he stuck his tongue out to meet my tongue ready to collide with his. Then I slowly feel Jimin's hand coming down to my crotch and gently rubbing it.

While one of his hands was firmly pulling my hair, our kiss was getting deeper and deeper, at the point of sucking each other's tongue swirling inside as our saliva almost became one flow.

A rush of small electric currents slowly crawled fiercely through my veins as the lust that my body felt deepened. I'm so crazy that I want to swallow Jimin whole and never spit him out so that he's only mine so that only I can see his beautiful body and pale skin.

"Fuck! I really love your body, baby, you have a beautiful shape, I'm so attracted to it, I'm insanely obsessed like crazy!!!!" then Taehyung touched his lips to Jimin's neck and planted a kiss down to Jimin's collarbone towards to Jimin's shoulder, kissing and licking like a thirsty beast.

Jimin's moans and twitches are constant as if his body wants to do something as if it wants to feel something that I can't understand. 

Suddenly, in the middle of our fun, Jimin stood up, opened my closet, rummaged through it, and I cringed when I saw that he took my two neckties and came to me with a smirk.

I was so turned on by his lewd expression that I can't explain. I stretched out my body on the bed and waited for Jimin to do the next thing as my body's anticipation was too high.

He was standing next to my dresser staring at me seductively biting his bottom lip in a provocative manner. He slipped the necktie around his neck and in a very slow motion he stretched his neck while looking at me seductively and said.

"Daddy, I'll show you something that your cheap one night stand can't do. YOU NEED TO WATCH ME CAREFULLY MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BLINK!!!!" Jimin said daringly in a flirty mode tone that made my dick stiffen even more inside my pants.

My upper body automatically got up from what I heard and looked at what he was doing who took a position in front of the bed and my eyes widened when he danced in a dirty way.

His dance is so attractive that my ball sockets almost pop out, from the way his hips seductively swinging from side by side while dancing like a slut in night a clubs.

How his alluring eyes look at me with lust that they seem to transport me to space and his hips that grind erotically as if calling me to fuck the life out of him thoroughly.

As he walked closer to me I was just stunned by him until he climbed onto the bed and crawled on top of my body I was just so stunned as I drooled.

"Does my daddy like what I do, will daddy follow what I want him to do?" Jimin asked me teasingly as he ghosted his lips over my skin my ear down to my neck and up to my lips.