51-[The last part]

Taehyung's POV

Is it bad if I ask heaven to be happy and be with Jimin for the rest of my life?

Be greedy for the dream I want to achieve, I hope to be given the opportunity to build my world without being alone.

Ever since I saw Jimin that night standing in front of the refrigerator while I stared at his silhouette, there was a different beat in my heart.

I realize, it's longing as a man who wants to have someone to be with for the rest of his life.

My start was completely wrong but I am ready to bear the punishment that a fool like me deserves.

I want to marry Jimin in all the churches standing on earth in the whole world. Hearing Jimin's sweet 'I do' all over the world at any time is now my biggest dream.

"My little Angel, do you think that if I express my desire to marry your mother, do you think that he will grant me?"

I smiled and asked my Angel whose smile was so sweet for me.

I looked up at the wide sky and filled my chest with courage as I waited for Jimin to come out of the facility.

Today is the day that I can take Jimin home and I promised his doctor that I will give him the utmost attention and treatment for everything he needs.

My heart is full of what I have to do and I'm thinking about how I'm going to act in front of him now.

After more than nine months, Jimin's doctor declared that Jimin's remaining treatment could be done at home.

I was so happy about it that all the stuff and things in my house that could remind Jimin of the ugly past I removed and replaced with new ones.

Our Angel was exactly nine months old today when Jimin's doctor made a schedule, which is why we are now outside the doctor's office waiting for Jimin's arrival.

Author's POV :

It is said that eternal life sometimes does not need to be sought because it comes to people voluntarily at the right time and season.

It's the same with love that comes to a person's heart at the right time and place, it has no explanation and is random.

Just like Jimin, who is packing his things full of nervousness and joy in his heart in anticipation of the two important people in his life who he knows are waiting for him.

He understood the dance of life when he joined the therapy session and sharing his past was like a butterfly flying out of his heart.

Every baggage he carried in his heart became lighter, things he was carrying that he couldn't carry before, but all that was needed was to let go.

Now Jimin's lips have a relaxed smile as he slowly walks out of the door, his heart beating faster and faster.

Seeing the clear back of Taehyung carrying their Angel given to them by God. Jimin couldn't help but shed tears of uncontrollable emotion.

Until he dropped the bag he was holding and shouted Taehyung's name while running towards the latter.

"Taehyung!! my daddy...." Jimin's eyes were filled with tears.

Taehyung who was carrying Angel while talking to her turned to the voice of someone shouting his name that he knew very well.

Taehyung turned around slowly, his heart and eyes filled with emotion when he saw Jimin running towards him.