🔞5🔞

The three friends chatted happily while getting off the bus and walking along the side of the road to Jhope's house.

Jungkook and Jimin arrived at the Jhope's house, Jhope turned to look at them and whispered something.

"Jin Hyung is here so none of you are too loud and make obscene jokes, you understand okay."

While Jin was about to leave, he stopped when he saw the three and smiled and leaned against the car door and greeted them.

"Hello kiddo, how are you and your studies?" Jin asked with a smile.

Jungkook smiled and replied to Jin.

"It's okay Hyung, where are you going?"

Jungkook asked with his bunny smile while Jhope approached Jin and said.

"My friends will sleep here, we have a group study for the exam, it's okay, right?" Jhope asked softly and looked at the two behind him.

"It's okay, as long as there's no vanity in my kitchen utensils, you know, nothing will be touched, okay? I'm going out with my friends, we have a night out and my boyfriend and I are on a date. Go ahead and lock the door, don't forget"

Jin said smiling to the three and held their heads slightly and ruffled their hair.

The three just frowned and looked at each other and then walked inside the house and as Jin said they locked it and went straight to the room to change clothes.

"Jungkook, go change in the bathroom first. After all, you're the youngest of the three of us, so you go first"

Jimin said and left the room and went straight to the kitchen to get some water and he saw Jhope heating up the food so he thought to help and serve the plates.

"Jhope hyung, you are really lucky with your brother, look how good he cooks and is kind. Unlike my parents, they don't even know where their child is, they are very irresponsible parents. I'm sure they're gambling again and you know Hyung I won't be surprised the day will come when I'll be the one to pay their gambling debt. A lot of people come to the house and complain a lot, but I'm the only one who always has to deal with them, oh, my life is so boring"

Jimin said emotionlessly, who was used to his situation and shrugged his shoulders boringly while placing a plate on the table.

"Jimin, you can just live here with us because Jin hyung told you a long time ago that you should just live here and leave your irresponsible parents. I don't understand, why you still dare to stay with your parents who know nothing but gambling and fighting with each other. That's why you are rebelling against them and what did you learn from your parents, nothing, right? It's just rebellion, so think Jimin, our house will always be open to you when you think about living here and focus in your life, which is going down the wrong road because of your parents. Please don't take what I said wrong, I love you like a brother, you know that!"

Jhope looked at Jimin with a smile and came over and patted his shoulder as a reassurance of his intention to convey.

Jimin hesitated to smile and looked at Jhope and thanked him "Thank you hyung" he immediately smiled sweetly but behind his smile was sadness and bitterness that hid silently.

That the desire is to see the change in his parents somehow that at least hopefully one day even though he knows it's impossible.

"I'm done taking a shower, Jimin hyung, you take a shower and then we can eat___wow, they smell so good, Jin Hyung cooks really differently."

Jungkook said smiling and came to the table and looked at the food served on the table and his eyes widened with excitement and salivated when he saw the food.

Jimin walked out of the kitchen shaking his head after seeing Jungkook's reaction to the food, clearly amazed by it.

When Jimin entered the bathroom, he immediately took the towel and clothes that Jhope lent him and gradually took off all his clothes.

Jimin took a small look at himself in the mirror and he touched his curves and the 'Nevermind' tattoo in his torso, then turned around and looked at his back in the mirror he smiled as he looked at the moon alignment tattoo on his back.

"Oh, it's a shame there's no sex now, I feel dry without it" Jimin whispered to himself while smiling and admiring himself in the mirror.

For Jimin, sex helps him to release tension in his mind and body due to his problems with his parents, who are wrong in the eyes of many because of his young age.

But for someone like him who rebels against his parents, what others say is of no value, even his parents' own opinion.

After Jimin finished facing the mirror, he faced the shower and showered while singing and swaying his hips while dancing.

Jimin sexily grinds his hips while singing and raises his arms in the air in a circular motion as he dances and hums the song while swaying his body.

Jimin temporarily forgets everything and briefly escapes the reality of his young life by dancing.

On the other hand, Taehyung was drowning in alcohol while looking around and looking for his fleeting happiness for a night.

There were many people in the bar at that time, all kinds of people who were looking for both comfort and short-term pleasure in the body.

And that's when Taehyung's eyes landed on the woman wearing a body-hugging gold dress with long blonde hair and he stared at her intensely.

While a woman approached Taehyung and spoke seductively "Are you alone? I'm also alone but actually I have friends that I'm with and they have partners. So I would like to ask if you need a companion tonight?"

The woman said seductively as she trailed her finger up Taehyung's arm up to his shoulder and slightly biting his lip looked directly at Taehyung's eyes and teased her finger on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung immediately wrapped an arm around the girl's waist while staring at her earnestly and took a drink of whiskey then stood up and pulled the girl out of the bar.

He violently threw her into the car and grabbed the girl with a kiss then sat the girl on his lap and whispered asking her name "What's your name?" Taehyung asked in raspy voice and licked the girl's ear in a circular motions.

"Rose and you, ahh~" Rose grinds her hips against Taehyung's crotch cloth and moans as Taehyung slaps her ass.

Taehyung immediately lowered the strap of Rose's dress and grabbed Rose's shoulder and sucked it hard. Then pulling down the dress and exposing her big boobs he squeezed her before sucking her nipple hard.

To be continued.....