Welcome to wonderland Part 1

'Ugh what....I'm still in darkness.' Seeing as I was still in darkness I tried moving around only to find out my movements are limited. It feels like im in a box floating down a river, then the thought dawned on me.

'AM I IN A COFFIN!? DID I DIE!?' I immediately started to panic. Trying to thrash around would be pointless in this state. I was going to except my fate peacefully but then I heard a voice, an irritating cat like voice.

"I better hurry up and find a uniform before someone spots me." The voice murmured,

it was loud enough to hear from inside the coffin. Whoever was on the other side started to try to the door of the coffin to no avail.

"Grr this the lid is way too heavy!,  Time for my secret move!"

And with that I felt heat coming from the other side, The door was on fire! Panicked my first instinct was to kick the door with full power. After kicking it the door flew across the room along with whoever was ontop of it. "Funaaaa!" Was all I heard when the mystery person flew with the door.

'Hey it worked I'm free, now to find out where I am." I thought. I looked around to other floating coffins

"Wait what!? You're not supposed to be awake!"

I quickly turned my head towards the voice only to see a weasel cat thing.

"oh it's just some..... weird cat thing?" I sighed in relief. But then I had to do a double take.

"HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT CAT JUST SPOKE TO ME!" I yelled pointing at the talking animal.

"Hey I ain't no cat, I'm the great grim!"

"Well You don't look great to me, you look like a house pet. "

My words made Grimm irritated, he even growls like an angry cat.

"Ugh what ever just strip outta of that uniform and hand it over! I'll roast you if you don't"

'In all honesty this has to be a dream, cats don't breath fire.'

I took a good look at my current outfit, a black robe with purple and gold accents along with some heeled combat boots. The hood of the robe covered my face and hair so y idenity was clearly hidden. it's a bit oversized so my chest isn't all that visible but the robe it's self is very pretty and actually comfy for something that makes me look like I'm in a cult.

Grim decides to come closer to me in a threatening manner. his ears flattening and his claws out in attack mode ready to strike.

So I kicked him so hard he landed on the other side of the room.

Grim: FGNAAAAAAA!

*crash*

"Sorry but I don't strip unless you were paying good money, See ya!"
Seeing that the creature was distracted I made a break for it out of the coffin room.

After recovering from his injury grin started to chase me, he chased me all throughout the halls of this mystery building then into a library area. What's worse is that I'm running with heels on.

"HELP, IM BEING CHASED BY A FERAL TALKING CAT! I THINK HE HAS RABIES!" I shout hoping there was some one who could help me.

"Get back here human!"
Grim shouts as he is getting closer to catching me. I kept running for as far as my legs could carry me, the shelves making a maze for me, unfortunately I hit a dead end at one of the library walls. I turned around to see the little Hell cat blocking my exit route.

'Shit! What now?, that hell beast is going to get me!' This dream is getting more and more like a nightmare!'

"I gotcha now you- ghaaa!"

Stopping grim mid sentence was whip like rope Quickly wrapping him up, he looked like a kidnapped person in a cartoon. He was then yanked off the ground by a mysterious figure.

"Me-yeowch What gives!?"

"Consider this some discipline from my lash of love." The figure spoke up as he exited the shadows he hid himself in.

His voice was pompous and proud like a peacock, how.....Annoying. The mystery man attire was like something I haven't seen before, he had a tophat fit for a gentleman, a long feathery cape similar to a raven's wings and to top it all off a crow theme masquerade mask, is he some weird plague doctor?

The man glares at the Hell cat before turning his attention to me. "Ah I Found you at last. Splendid! I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules." The Man lightly scolded me like an amused Parental figure who saw thier child doing something harmless but still bad.

"As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" Affended by the man's words  The cat monster struggle to escape the whip to no avail.

"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" The dismisses the cat, and turns his attention back to me.

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it."

"Student...?, Gate....?, what do you mean?"

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up."  The man kinda glares at me for my 'Impatience.'

"So those coffins are like...gateways? I think that monster blew the lid off mine..."

"Yes you would be correct. The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one." The bird Man explained pointing at the empty coffin I woke up In.

"But now we must move on from that You've a student orientation to attend!
Go on, now. Make haste." Mr bird Face grabs my hand trying to lead some where. I yanked my hand away from him, I wasn't gonna go anywhere without knowing this guy or my location.

"Hold on wait a minute. First, just tell me one thing: Who are you? And another thing where am I?"

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories..." Bird man put his hand on his chin in a thinking pose.

"He still hasn't answered any of my questions."

The bird clears his throat. "This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage." The man Now know as Dire Crowley Tips his hat to me as he introduces himself.

"Magic?, Academy?,"I pretty sure Magic doesn't exist at least not where  Im from."

"Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college.Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

"But.......I don't remember any Horses or carriages, only a dark void and a mirror."

Crowley eyes widen with my words, he started to mumble something, striking his thinking pose again. After his little inner and barley listenable outer monolog, he turns his attention to me.

"We mustn't Think too much about that now, Hurry to the opening ceremony." He once again grabs my hand to guide to this ceremony, I accepted it this time, I didn't know who else to trust, I honestly don't think I can trust this man either.  Crowley turns attention to me.

"By the way you smell strongly of....... Honey? What soap do you use?"

"I'm not answering that also kinda creepy of you."

Twisted Honey fact
Y/N Always smells like Honey for some reason. The smell is strong but dosen't hurt anyone's nose, it's actually quite pleasant.