The red tyrant ch 1. Mom There's a Dumbass at the door.

"Fuck Hellslabyul, I'm a member of Ramshackle now."

"What?"

Now

Y/n stares in shock at Ace baffled by his declaration. Why on earth would Ace wanna stay with her?

"Wait, you really want to stay here?....Why?" Y/n questions crossing her arms in suspicion. She hadn't known Ace for long but he made himself out as an Asshole in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter, just let me in." Ace asked. Y/n put her finger on her chin and did a cute thinking pose.
"Let me think about it.......No." She quickly slammed the door in Ace's face. Ace started to pound on the door in desperation.

"Come on maidy please! I promise I will behave! Come y/n let me in. "Ace begged desperately banging on the door, y/n ignored the strawberry blonde, Ace's noises managed to wake up Grim who quickly ran down the stairs.

"Human who's at the door?" Grim asks. Wiping the sleep put his eyes with his tiny paws.

"It's Ace, don't let him in." Y/n deapsnds while putting on an apron before walking into the kitchen." By the way, I'm making tea."

"But he seems very desperate to get in here." Grim pointed out the sound of Ace crying and Begging, he was really begging to be let inside like Donkey from Shrek. "Can't we just let him in?"

Y/n rolls her eyes and sighs. "Ugh Fine! Let him in. I'll warm up some leftover soup from yesterday." (she made a big pot of soup the day before)

Grim opens the door to Ace sitting on the doorstep. "Okay Ace Y/n says you can come in, so sit on the couch why don't cha." Grim points to the comfy fixed couch in the lounge. Ace compiles and sits on the couch looking down on the floor. Grim got a good look at his new house guest and recognized the collar on Ace's neck. The cat creature gasped and pointed.

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?"

"It's a long story..." Ace Sighs, his shoulders slumped while a sweatdrop fell from his forehead. Y/n walks in wearing a light blue apron, in her hands was a tray with a tea set and a bowl of hot soup for Ace. She sat down next to Ace and poured the tea into her cup. " Well Acey we have all night...." Y/n sarcastically states stirring the sugar in her hot tea, Grimm stares curious about Ace's predicament. The redhead heart boy finally answers.

"I ate a tart."

Y/n blinked in shock, Grim gave the same expression.

"You ate a tart?...seriously that's what got you in trouble?" Y/n questions in disbelief.

"Ace Trappola on this very night, at this time of year, in this part of the country you ate a tart.

"Yes" he answers

"And got collared for it?" Y/n questions still in disbelief.

"Yes." He confirms,

................

.......................

*dust bunny tumble weed*

.................................................

"Explain Ace." Y/n demands

"Yeah it's a long story... This is how it went down. I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge."

HONEY FLASH BACK!

Ace entered the Heartslabyul dorm's kitchen after a long day of almost getting killed. "Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving! Ace complains. Deuce already went to bed for the night but Ace was hungry and he couldn't deny his tummy food, so he searched the fridge for something to eat. He was lucky to find some delicious tarts in the fridge. "Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." He said before grabbing one of the tarts and digging in. Ace moans in delight " Mmph... SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"