Ghost Attack ( The birth of Twisted Honey)

The head mage and (y/n) were standing in front of the Old building known as Ramshackle Dorm.

(Y/n) looks at Crowley in utter disgust

"You seriously expect me to live here? When you said it was charming I didn't expect this."

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now."

"Hey wait! you-" Despite her protest, Crowley pushed (y/n) into the lounge of the dorm. It was a horrible mess. Not even a rat could live here.

"There you go. This should keep the elements at bay for the time being." Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to keep yourself busy. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Bye!"

"Wait you dumb-"

Ignoring the angered women Crowley Quickly left Ramshackle, leaving (y/n) by herself.

"If I ever see that Stupid Crow again it would be too soon!" (Y/n) angrily Mumbles to herself.

She looked around the dirty lounge, it definitely wasn't a safe place to live.
'It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust... I don't even see a clean place to sit.'

The sound of thunder followed by rain could be heard.

'Looks like rain, well I better start clean-'

Before she could finish her sentence a familiar cat-like voice was heard.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!"

Grim came running inside the dorm from the open door. Looks like Crowley didn't close it on the way out.

"Wah!"

"Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun."

(Y/n) Just stares at Grim as he continues to talk about himself.

"As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped prying' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't giving' up on going here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

Y/n grabs a broom and starts swinging At Grim.

"GET OUT OF MY NEW DORM STUPID CAT!"

"Hey! No! Bad human! BAD HUMAN!" Grim kept dodging the broom. "Ain't you gonna ask what I'm doin' here?"

"No And I Don't Care!"

She Knocks Grim right on his head.

"OW! Just what kinda human are ya, anyway?  It wouldn't kill ya to listen to me! I thought humans liked to talk about feelings!"

"WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! LEAVE FLEABAG!"  (Y/n) yells getting ready to swing at grim.

"Wait! Please just hear me out, I just wanna Talk!" Grim says putting his paws in front of his face in fear of being hit.

(Y/n) looks at Grim in his fearful pose, feeling a little guilty for hurting him she sighs and puts the broom aside.

"Fine, I'll ask: why do you want to go to this school?"

Grim face goes from scared to excited. Finally, the human is listening. "I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet… Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!" Grim tone shifted to sadness in his last statement.

"That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You, humans, humans don't understand what a mistake you're making! Not letting me in is a great loss to the world!"