The Beast king ch 10 Wild Hyena chase

Warning: Ruggie is stealing the impossible.

The Ramshackle Detective agency is now confronting the culprit of the crime Ruggie Bucchi. Y/n stands firm as the interrogation begins.

"Now tells us Ruggie, are you the one behind the accidents? Y/n Questioned. Ruggie just smirked. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, besides you probably don't have a lot of evidence." He shrugged. "The Evidence is your unique magic." Y/n responds. Confused Ruggie lifted a brow. "Huh?"

"When we talked with you in the cafeteria , you swapped food with grim, however I know Grim would never willingly give up his food. I also know for a fact that everyone at that Table didn't have unique magic yet due to the fact that we are first years. So the only one who could've had a unique spell was you Ruggie Bucchi." Everyone you targeted had the same story. It felt like they weren't in control of their body just like grim was." Y/n explained. The Hyena boy looked a bit nervous as the girl stares him down. She then dramatically pointed towards the Hyena. "Now Ruggie, confess your crimes! Were you responsible for the incidents around NRC!?" She shouts.

The ashy blond hyena was looking at the ground, his bangs hiding his eyes, suddenly he smirked and walked over to y/n. He wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand traveling to end of her skirt. Y/n's body tensed up due to his actions, she pushed him off of her. "Just what do you think you're doing? Answer my Question!" She demanded. Ruggie puts his hands up in a defensive pose. "whoa whoa calm down Princess, Maybe I am maybe i'm not." He mused as he backed away.

Y/n huffed and crossed her arms. it was obvious he wasn't going to just admit he was the culprit but she knew it was her guts that he was. "Well in that case. The girl nodded at Riddle, and he took a step toward Ruggie. "Very well While we do not yet know exactly what transpired, it is abundantly clear that your signature spell is a dangerous one. I will be casting "Off With Your Head" to—" Ruggie had a sly smirk on his face as he interrupted him. "But Riddle, are you sure you should be casting such a powerful spell without your magical pen?" He asked.

Riddle immediately pats his overcoat pockets in confusion. "Huh? Wait...what?! What happened to my magical pen?!" He exclaimed. Y/n's body jolted and her eyes became wide "W-what you pen is missing!?" She Sputters. Grim gasps "Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone too!" He exclaimed, pointing at Cater's pockets. The Older ginger frantically pats his shirt pockets hoping to find his pen.
"You're kidding me! How?!" He shouts.

Y/n looked up to realize Ruggie snuck a few feet away from them. The Hyena laughs. "Shyeheehee! Children of privilege, every one of you. So unprepared. So complacent. Like stealing candy from a baby." He teases while dangling the stolen pens from his fingers.

Y/n had a deadpan expression on her face. "I'm not privileged, I'm Broke." She muttered. "Myah?! He cast his spell to snatch your pens away without us even noticing?!" Grim exclaimed in confusion. Ruggie rolled his eyes. "Puh-lease. As if I'd need magic to do that!" He states, He then smirks at y/n. "Well maybe I didn't need magic for the pens, but I did for this little trophy." Ruggie says while smugly holding up a pair of black panties. Y/n panics and starts to pat the back of her skirt, she looks down mortified at the realization and shrieks.

"THAT BASTARD STOLE MY PANTIES!"

Cater's and Riddle faces turned pale in shock. "Y- Your P-p-panties!." Cater stuttered.  Ruggie laughs "Anyway, having a showdown in the hallway is not on my agenda for today, so I'll be on my way. Toodles!" He says before running off. Grim growls before sprinting after him. "Hold it right there!"

Riddle's Face was already red with fury. "Curse you! You will halt if you value your head! "Off With—"" Y/n and Cater gently grabs Riddle's shoulders and holds back the furious dorm leader. "Whoa, Riddle, stop! Don't be a hero, man!" Cater exclaimed in worry. "Riddle Darling you're still recovering from the overblot, try not to get too angry okay?" Y/n asks. "Yes I promise to calm down." He agreed.