Into the Mines

The Mirror has sent the braincell Sqaud to the Dwarfs mines in the slient woods. The team of teens are standing in front of a cottage near the cave.

"So this is the Dwarfs' Mine... Long ago, this mine was flush with magestones" Deuce says observing the surrounding area.

"Urgh... Who knows what lurks in there now?" Grim grumbles looking at the dark cave entrance.

"Look, I can see a house. Let's see what the people there have to say." Ace suggests pointing at the abandoned cottage. 

"Oh a cottage, how lovely!" Y/n picks up Grim off the ground and holds him closely. The teens and cat walked up to the cottage. The building looked like it hadn't been touched in years, there were cobwebs right beside the door and dust on the windows.

Let's go inside, maybe someone is home. Ace suggests.

"Do you think so? The place looks abandoned to me." Y/n muttered looking at the barely livable house in the woods.

"The Human girl is right, this place looks like the opposite of comfy and liveable." Grim says in disgust at the conditions of the house.

Despite the cottage being dirty, the team decided to look on side anyways, the door made a creek sounds as Ace opened it, inside was a table with seven little chairs.

"Hellooo? Is anybody home...?" Deuce politely asks, but there was no response."Must be empty. It looks like it's been abandoned."

"Bwah! I got a spider web on my face! Ptchoo! Ptchoo!" Grim shouts while trying to get the cobwebs and spider webs off.

"I mean this place is extremely dirty so it being abandoned would make sense." Y/n pointed out.

"Look how tiny these desks and chairs are. Did children live here? One, two... Seven! It's like a clown car in here." Ace states pointing out the Seven chairs at the dust covered table.

"Seven Children……Something isn't quite right with that statement..……." Yn whispers to herself.

"Imagine having seven kids, oh y/n ~♡" Ace smirks. 

Y/n and Deuce knew what Ace was thinking, Y/n grew irritated while Deuce day dreamed.

"No. Especially not with you!" Y/n yells embarrassed by Ace's Statement.

"kids….with y/n?" Deuce thinks out loud while blushing, his daydream consisting of y/n surrounded by seven miniature versions of him and her.

"Deuce, now's not the time for daydreaming! We've got a crystal to find." Y/N Shout causing Deuce to snap out of it.

"If we're gonna find a magestone, it'll be inside the mine. Let's head inside and take a look."  Ace suggests.

"Right!" The team shouts in unison.

The teens and Cats all exited the cottage and headed straight for the dwarfs' mines.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

The main entrance to the mines is dark, uncertainty and fear enters the group's minds.

"You wanna go inside THERE? It's pitch black!" Grim Complains pointing accusing at the dark cave entrance.

"What, are you scared of the dark? Pathetic." Ace responds to Grim's cowardly ways.

"Myah?! I'm not scared of anything!
I'm taking the lead. You all follow me!" Gaining confidence, Grim decides to lead the way. Ace deuce and y/n follows the cat monster into the Mines.

"It's really dark in here, for once I'm glad to have Grim by my side, his ears make finding things easier." Y/n states gleefully while looking around the now light walls of the cave.