Welcome to wonderland part 3

Off With Your Head!

And with that, the Chase was over. Azul and Riddle were successful in capturing the cat monster. I walked toward the corner where Grim was held captive.

MYAH?! What are you doing?! Grim was now where a heart-shaped color

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of the order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

Grim quickly got irritated "But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! The beast tried to blow out his flames, but it didn't work, coloring him powerless.

"Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" Grim was in a panic, without his fire powers he was just a cat, A very stupid cat I might add.

"Until I decide to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." Riddle smugly retorts at the cat monster.

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"

I scoffed "Who'd keep you as a pet? they're just asking for trouble if they do."

"I agree with the girl here, I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus." Riddle retorts glaring at the Feline creature.

"Ha-ha! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it."  Although the last part was quiet I still heard what Azul Said.

I turned my attention to the Glasses-wearing boy. " Hey, Azul was it?"

" Mmmh aw yes the new girl How may I help you, Miss?"

"I'm filing a restraining order against you……..Don't come near me ever again."

My words shocked Azul, he was wide-eyed with his jaw dropped. I could hear some students laughing while others looked as shocked as him.  "B-But Madame I haven't even said a word to you?"

"Just stay away from me, Something about you is Fishy and not just how you smell."

Interrupting our conversation was the headmage (Y/N) Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-

"It's not mine…………."

"It's not yours?"

"I've never seen an uglier cat in my entire existence. Also, I tried telling you this, but NOOOOOO you just had to keep talking over me like I'm not here."

Crowley was taken aback by my response, you see a sweat drop on his forehead. "Oh...Is that so?
*Ahem* Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please.

'I still think we should cook him.'

"Nooooo! Let me gooooo! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!" Grim cries in anger as he was escorted out of the premises.

'Wow……..what a desperate loser he is, wonder why he wants to go to school so badly.'

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded." The Headmage spoke. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms….Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere."