The Beast king Ch3: Housewarden meeting! you forgot Malleus...

Not to long after The first years left hid office, Crowley heads to the mirror Chamber, he opened the door to see Five students and a floating tablet waiting patiently for the headmage. They were all sitting at a table sat up just for thier meeting, all bit two chairs were occupied, Crowley sits at his designated chair as his students turn to him waiting for the meeting to start.

The bird man gave his students a welcoming smile as he stretched out his arms. "I call to order this meeting of housewardens. Our agenda today concerns the October Spelldrive tournament. Let us begin with the report from the head of the tournament planning committee: Mr. Ashengrotto of Octavinelle house."

The silver-haired octo man stood up with a polite grin on his face. "Greetings. I am Azul Ashengrotto, and it is my honor to lead the planning committee." He greeted. He pull out a few paers he had with the stack he brought. "I am pleased to announce that we have fully booked the grounds surrounding the coliseum.All of the kiosk space allotted to both internal organizations and external businesses is now full." He informed.

The white haired boy with a turban Smiled. "Sweet! This tournament should be a real lively one, then." He cheered. Azul nods and continued. "All invitations to various royalty have been sent, and public tickets are selling briskly. And, as in past years, we have received numerous requests to cover the event from both television stations and print."

The boy's smiled grew a bit brighter.  "Sounds like the whole world will be watching. Before I was admitted here, I looked forward to receiving my VIP invitation every year." The boys turnrd his attention to the man With lion ears sitting across from him. "I imagine you got them too, Leona? We might have run into each other at the tournament when we were kids!" He says cheerfully.

Leona glare at kalim annoyed by his enthusiasm. "Who knows? And also, who cares?" He hissed. The blond beauty next to him gave him a side eye before, opening a compact mirror. "This year, I'll have to work extra hard on my makeup to make sure I'm shining like a diamond on the new Ultravision displays.
With all the exertion, I'll need to be touching it up constantly!" He says while gazing into his reflection, checking for imperfections.

Riddle let's out a sigh and crossed his arms. "House Pomefiore is the only dorm that regularly calls timeouts to fix their makeup." He commented. The voice of the floating table finally spoke up. "How can you all be so excited to be on TV? Just the idea of it makes me wanna puke." He scoffed. Azul cleared his throat catching everyone's attention  "As I was saying."

"Oops, sorry!" The turban boy apologized. Azul glared at the boy, slightly annoyed by his interruption. "Now, as soon as your dorms' player rosters are settled, I'll need your registration documents. Any dorm that is even a single day late—"

"Will be promptly disqualified, I trust." Riddle answered for him. Azul shocked his head. "No. They will be charged a handling fee. Consider it remuneration for rush processing." He declares while smiling.
Riddle immediately frowned. "What? I don't approve of you changing the rules to allow for policy exceptions!" He Shouted. The white haired boy was actually quite happy about this. "And I couldn't be more grateful for it! Ha ha ha!" He laughs

Crowley slams his hand on the table getting everyone's attention. "Let's try to stay on topic. We need to discuss the tournament bracket. I had an idea I'd like to propose." He calmly, but sternly says, peeking the curiosity of the housewardens. Riddle raised an eyebrow. "And that is…?" Riddle questions. "It concerns the Diasomnia housewarden. I think that we should induct Mr. Draconia into the hall of fame to keep him off the field entirely." The Headmage suggested. His words caused everyone to look up in surprise.
The turban boy's jaw Dropped. "Say whaaat?!" He Shouted.

Leona gave the headmage a sneer. "What are you on about?" He hissed. Crowley looked at all the housewarden's. "Ever since Mr. Draconia enrolled here, no dorm has scored even a single point against Diasomnia. Diasomnia regularly scores 100 points per game, with 90% of them being from Mr. Draconia himself."  Crowley explains calmly. The turban boy puts a finger under his chin. "Now that you mention it, when we had to face them last year, it did feel completely futile.
Even though no could see it the tablet man nodded from behind his screen. "The dude totally breaks the game. It's like he's got cheat codes enabled." He commented.