The Beast King ch7. Game time...Also Sexy Stranger man at the end.

"Cut it out, you three."

Y/n smirked at the newcomers. "Oh look, Cat daddy's home." She mused.

Leona kingscholar approached the scene. Alongside him Was Ruggie Bucchi the adorable hyena. The lion man didn't look pleased to have his peace disturbed, Ruggie on the other hand just stood there with a smirk on his face. The three Savanaclaw lackey's jaws dropped in surprise. The three goons stepped away from the group giving Leona their attention.

"Housewarden Leona!" The biggest one shouts.

"These students are trespassing on our territory!"

"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh."

The two Savanaclaw leaders brushed past the lackeys ignoring them completely. Ruggie smiled brightly at the sight of the girl and made his way to her and Grim. He glances at the girl and then the cat monster. "Miss Y/n Ah, And I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria." He says not really remembering Grim's name. Y/n smiled at Ruggie. "Ruggie baby, how are you?" She greets.

Grim pointed accusingly at Ruggie. "Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar." He exclaimed. Ruggie steps back with a smug smile with his arms up faking innocence. "Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames. I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi As the lady previously mentioned. Don't wear it out." He added with a lazy grin.

Leona stepped forward glaring at everyone, especially y/n. " Well well if it isn't the Herbivore who step on my tail you got a lot of nerve coming here. Y/n crossed her arms rolled her eyes. "Sooo Sorry about that, I wouldn't have stepped on it if you could've kept your grown ass off the road." She retorts. After hearing about what she did the Savanaclaw students looked at her with shock and anger.

"You... You stepped on the housewarden's tail?"

"Now you're really gonna pay!

Y/n look at them uninterested. "Look I already said sorry to your boss m'kay?" She responds nonchalantly. But the student were more determined to put up a fight. "Sorry" is not good enough!" The first student growled. Ruggie giggles remembering their first meeting. "Oh I remember that day, I thought I'd seen you somewhere before our encounter. It was in the gardens, huh?" He says. The moment she called him Cute lived rent free inside his brain.

"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie-let's beat 'em up!" One Savanaclaw yells trying to start a fight. Leona turned his head and sneered at his peers. "Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs. You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?" He questioned. The Savanaclaw students looked at Leona in disbelief. "What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!" They shouted. Leona looks at the smirks. "No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a "friendly" game of Spelldrive." He says in a suave and sinister tone. Y/n raised her brow at the lion man. Something about the word "Friendly Game" doesn't sound nice to her.

"Spelldrive?" A Student questioned. Leona gave everyone a somewhat friendly smirk. "After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive." He explained. Ruggie laughs.
"Shyeheehee! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." He teased.

Grim of course was not taking Ruggie's taunt well. "Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight." He Declared. Deuce sneers at the Savanacla crew. "You say that like we had a choice to begin with." He grumbles. Ace looked a bit excited for this. "All right, fine! You're on. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" He boasted.

Cater rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me here...? Hashtag #lame. All right, let's do this..." he begrudgingly agrees. Cater turns to y/n and gently takes her hands in his. "Y/n my love, My Queen, My Magicamable Darling. Could you please watch from the sidelines. Try to read their movements and convey it to us, okay?" He pleads. Y/n just smiled and nodded. "My powers Don't work like your magic so I couldn't play even if I wanted to, I'll cheer you on." She responds. Cater lets go of her hands. "Thanks you, my love." He says as he runs off towards the field ready to join Ace, Deuce and Grim.
👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑