The beast king Ch6. Investigation Time!

After looking over the list of Students the Detective squad heads to the hall of mirrors. Each mirror leading to the dorms of Night Raven College. Y/n turned her attention to Cater. "Your turn to guide us Cater. Where to?" She questioned.

The ginger Nodded and took out his phone, He then pointed towards the Pomefiore dorm mirror. "Let's start at Pomefiore. There's a junior named Rook Hunt who's caught my eye. He has a blond bob cut and a fedora—you can't miss him." He says. 

Y/n lifted a brow. "So what's so special about this blonde guy in a hat?" She asked. "Rook is an exceptional player. He performed extremely well in last year's tournament. But he is a bit of an...odd duck, one might say." Riddle informed.

The part of being Athlete definitely fits the future victim list. Y/n smirks "Well if he is such an Athlete, he's a perfect target for an Interview." She comments. The girl ran straight towards the mirror. "Come on, no time to lose." She urged. The boys and Grim were quick to follow her to Pomefiore.

🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞👑🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞🪞
Pomefiore

The group Arrived to the glorious white castle also known as the Pomefiore dorm house. The castle was large and beautiful with a steel gate protecting its entrance. Fortunately it wasn't locked or being guarded so it was easy to sneak in. The team quietly walked through the hallway of Pomefiore until they reached the lounge. It was beautifully decorated, the thing that caught y/n's eyes the most was the throne's peacock motif.

The team quietly entered the room without anyone really noticing. "Wow, it's so pretty here." Y/n whispers. Ace nods, "Yep it's really fancy anyway we should look for Rook." He said. "Oh, is that him sitting over there?" Deuce asked while pointing at a boy that fits Cater's description. The blond boy with a Bob was so beautiful it was blinding Ace.

Ace covers his eyes with his arm. "Whoa. That dude's, like, a glitter bomb in human form. He's basically sparkling." He comments. Y/n on the other hand couldn't look away, his handsome green eyes, his smooth pale skin, his suave smile, everything on his was making her swoon. "So That's Rook, my he's a lot more handsome than I thought he would be." Y/n mused. The boys pouted but chose not to say anything.

Rook was sitting with two others that y/n recognized. The Girls eyes immediately turned into hearts. "It's the beautiful boy from the cafeteria and The hot blond from the ceremony!~♡" She says as she gushes over their beauty. Annoyed Ace nudged her shoulder. "Oi, Don't you already have 5 boyfriends!" He pointed out, but y/n was not listening to him as she continued to admire the three Pomefiore students.

"Pretty boys…pretty boys everywhere~♡" she sighs dreamily.  Cater Ace Deuce and Riddle all groan in jealousy. " Hey we're pretty too." Ace pouts. Ignoring them y/n listened in on the conversation. Grim snickers at their jealousy. "She isn't listening to you guys." He says with an amused grin on his face.

"Non, Epel, non. When you lift your teacup, do not insert your finger through the handle. It is most inélégant." Rook instructed with a french accent. The lavender haired boy Now known as Epel looked at Rook Apologetically. "Oh... Right. I'm sorry." He says.

Y/n giggles in excitement. "Oh and he speaks French too! I wonder if he'll speak French between my legs ~♡" she said flirtatiously. Riddle got a bit pissed and pulled y/n's arm, getting her attention. "No way, not at all!" He snapped. The girl pouts but gives the red head an apology. "Sorry." She says before calming down and continuing to listen.

The blond with purple eyes sighs. "I just cannot decide how I want to do my makeup on tournament day! I'm thinking maybe that new foundation from Felicity Cosmetics?" He complained. Rook gave the Dormleader and reassuring look. "Oh ho ho! Mon belle Vil, the Roi du Poison...Surely your beauté is not so faint that you need makeup to shine?"  He says dramatically.