The red tyrant ch 7. I almost fought a lion.

The girl, the cat monster and the two card soldiers have made their way to the woods behind the school. Where there were plenty of lush trees and a lot of chestnuts all over the place, it seems they found the chestnut grove.

Y/n's eyes glaze over the forest "Wow this place is beautiful! I think I might come here more often." Grim was extremely excited about the chestnuts on the ground. "Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm! Let's get grabbin'- YOWCH!" The cat monster hurts his paw trying to grab spiky chestnuts. "Myah! The chestnut spines pricked my paws!"

"Grim you dumb ass, they are 'SPIKY' meaning they are going to prick you!" Y/n Scolds the Cat while checking his paw for any blood. "I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too." Deuce said with a Hans under his chin. "Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?"

"Great Idea Acey! Look at you being so smart!" Y/n cheerfully pats Ace's head. The redhead male smile brightly at her praises. All four of them quickly rushed towards the botanical garden.

Time skip!

The botanical garden was not only extremely big but full of different plants y/n has never seen before. Ace eyes scanned the area "Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge." He Mumbles. "If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." Deuce suggests.

Ace gives a thumbs up "Sure. Dibs on the right side." He says before running off. "Then how about I go left, while Grim and his prefect go straight ahead?" Y/n and grim nodded agreeing and then everyone went to the direction assigned to them.

Y/n and Grim walked deeper into the botanical garden's temperate zone. The trees nearby had plenty of ripened fruits. Seeing the fruit, Grim rushed ahead."Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!" He Shouted while jumping trying to get the fruit.

"Hold on Grimmy I'll get it." Y/n walked forward unaware of A thin but firm thing in the middle of the path. She stepped on it and immediately jumped back when she heard a pained grunt. "What the hell!?, it Feels like I just stepped on something..." She looks down to see a tail. 'it looks like it belongs to a lion.' She thought. The two of them heard a deep and angry growl from right beside y/n. She whipped her head to meet a pair of cat-like green eyes.

"Hey! You got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!"

The eyes and voice belong to a tall tanned man with defined muscles. He had long thick dark brown hair and a pair of cat ears on his head. He scowls at the Ramshackle duo.

"Are you the groundskeeper? Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal." Grim says, crossing his furry arms. The man stood up stil glaring menacingly at the girl and cat monster. "Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on your tail."

Y/n scoffs in annoyance. "Well I sorry but maybe you should keep your tail off the fricken road then." Y/n says while putting her hands on her hips. The lion man's eyes scanned the girl, he recognized her almost immediately. "You... I know you. You're that herbivore from orientation who couldn't use magic." The man mutters.

"Excuse if anything I'm an omnivore, I'm not a rabbit ya ding dong." Y/n insulted the beastly man but he ignored her. Without warning he move closer to y/n way too close for comfort, his face was only a few inches away from hers. His head went near her collar bone.

*sniff* *sniff*

*SLAP*

Y/n pimp slaps the fuck out the guy. "Who the hell gave you permission to sniff me!? PERVERT!" She left a red mark on his face which only fuels his anger.