Welcome to wonderland part 2

(Y/n 's POV)
The bird Man, Dire Crowley has taken me to this place filled with several people inside, all wearing The same outfit, some still had hood on and some off. From what I can tell there were only guys here..........That's suspicious...........that's weird. Anyway I saw a few people were talking to the others in the room.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A red head boy spoke to the students with an authoritive tone. Some look frightened while others seemed to be used to it.

A man with lion ears yawn "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." His ears are strange to me, are those real? What is he?

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."  The man with glasses spoke with confidence, however I feel like that's a facade, something tells me not to trust him too quickly.

Next to him was an extremely attractive boy.......Wow.....wonder if he can teach me his skin care routine.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

A voice came from the table floating next to him "Some headmage he is." I wonder who's behind that screen?

A boy with red eyes spoke up. "Maybe he had a tummyache?"

"I most certainly did not!" Mr Crowley responded with me in tow, he quickly drags me towards the people in the  front as well as the mirror. The mirror is strangely familiar........

"Ah speak of the devil." The redhead says crossing his arms.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley states before turning to me.

Grim was still thrashing around on the rope I almost completely forgotten about him.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

'Not my weasel but okay old man.'
I quietly stepped infront if the mirror.  The man in the mirror stares at me.

"State your name."

I'm.....(y/n)

"The nature of your soul  is......................................unclear to me."

Crowley looks in shock " What did you just say?"

"This young maiden....She doesn't possess any magic I recognize. however she has a gift that gives her  special powers. Due to her soul being all colors at once, I cannot place her in any dorm."

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?
Wait did you just say Maiden?" Mr Crow face turns to me and points.

"You're a Girl?"

I immediately took off my hood to show my face, my (H/l) (H/C) Revealed to the world as well as my (E/C) The color my skin was visible to.

"Yes sir is that a problem?" I looked into the yellow dots of the headmages eys.  Hands on my hips sassaly waiting for his answer. it took him this long to relize?

"Um....young lady........This is an all boys school."

I calmly looked at the crowd, yep all dudes and no dudetts.

"Wow what cutie" one boy says.

"Think I gotta chance bro?" One asks  another student.

"Damn she's a baddie I would smash."

'Sorry boys but if you don't treat me like expensive Gucci you will not receive a crumb of cooochie'

"It would seem that there's a mistake in the System Mr. Crowley........,In other words, I'm not supposed to be here."

"But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?" Crowley started to panic, funny to see from a pompous peacock of a man.

Suddenly grim hopped into this convo only he escaped the rope.

Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!*
ME! Let ME have this student's AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I once again.............Kicked the Cat. He flew all the way to the other side of the mirror Chamber.

"Young lady!"

"What!? The monster startled me." I gave my puppy dog eyes and shly poke my fingers together. "Please forgive O Gracious Headmage?"

Crowley seems to immediately forgive me why others aww at my cuteness.

'looks like I can use Femm Fatale here.' This sure makes things easier.

Grim quickly runs back up to the front.  "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells are the cat's meow!"

"Everyone, get down!" The redhead from earlier shouts!

Grim proceeded to set the room on fire. Blue flames scattered all over the room. Students started to panic as the flames burn.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

"JUST STOP DROP AND ROLL!" I shout to the ruby eyed boy, he did exactly what I said and it worked.

"Hey Thank you Miss!"

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Commanded Crowley.

"The lion man was uninterested in the current delima. "Can I go now, or...?"

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" The handsome man retorts.

"Too much effort. Do it yourself." He walks away after that remark.

The shady boy with glasses stepped forward. "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

"WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." The voice to the tablet sarcastically cheers.

'Azul huh? I will try to remember his name. Kinda easy when his name is just blue in Spanish.'

The lion man sighs  "Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage."

"How many times do I gotta say it?
I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!"

HE IS A WEASEL!

Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?

The redhead steps up next to Azul.
"Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand."

Grim immediately took off running causing mire chaos, while Azul and riddle chase him. I watched them, silently cheering for them. That little rat deserves to be punished Hmph.

Twisted Honey Fact
Being a great actor has helped (y/n) in the past. Her Femm Fatale comes in many forms From shy and cute to dominate and sexy. The also makes disguising herself easier, talk about being the ultimate spy.