The red tyrant ch 11. Ayo who let this purple mf in?

Y/n has left the Unbirthday party After Riddle kicked Ace Deuce and Grim out. She is currently walking around the rose Maze to find her boys. She them hears the grumbles of Ace And she knew she had found her crew.

Y/n Quickly towards the voices to see an angry trio of brain cells "Oh thank goodness I found you! Are you three okay?" She asked, concerned for her babies.  Deuce nods "yes we're fine..Just mad is all."

Ace growls in anger "Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" He shouts.  Deuce was sitting on the ground with a defeated look on his face. "Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm... My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away…" Deuce cries while looking at the ground. Y/n sat down next to him, she guided his head towards his chest and pats his head for comfort. "There there, don't worry Deucey if Riddle won't accept you back, you and Ace will always have a home in Ramshackle." She says trying to comfort the blue haired boy. Deuce had a sad smile on his face, the comforting worked but it wasn't enough to boost his morale.

Grim notices something was missing. He points to his prefect's neck. "Hey y/n Where's your collar? I could've sworn you had one too." Grim asked. Y/n gave him a nonchalant smile. "Oh that thing yeah I broke it." She said in a deadpan tone.  The boys eyes went wide in shock.

"YOU BROKE IT OFF!?" they all shout in unison.  Y/n nods, not caring about the fact that she had the strength of the gods. "Ye it was nothing."  Ace Sighs " I guess that y/n for ya….I can't believe I still have this stupid collar And Now Deuce and Grim have one two."

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." A voice said out of nowhere. BWAH?! The first year shout in unison after hearing the unknown voice.

Y/n now in Alert mode looked around quickly only to find no one new. "Who said that!?" She asked. She then looked at the boys who looked just as confused as her. Until Grim's eyes went wide and he pointed at the top of Y/n's head. "Myah! A ghost head!" Hearing that Y/n moved from her spot only to see a moving head with purple hair, yellow feline eyes and ears of a cat.  "Dah!? what the- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" She yelled in surprise, Her eyes as wide as the moon.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here."  The mystery cat man said. Y/n points a finger at him. "I DON'T CARE MOTHER FUCKER JUST WHO ARE YOU!?" She screams while hiding behind Deuce. The blue hair was also confused but picked up on what the mystery man said. "What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce questions while protecting y/n.

The mystery cat man smiled and the rest of his body appeared. He then introduced himself. "Sorry to scare ya miss anyway The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker.
Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?"

"Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" Ace stutters trying to say the guys name. Y/n just gave the guy a deadpan glance. "Whoever named you must have been on drugs." She mutters. The cat man laughs. "Heh heh. People usually just call me Chenya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass."

Once y/n calmed down she glared at The intruder. "Great another weirdo, anyway what dorm are you in?" Y/n asked in a monotone voice. "Hmm Why don't you try to guess?" Chenya suggests with a wide grin on his face. Grim points at Chenya's ears. "Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?"

"Bzzzzzt! Incorrect. Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat." Chenya answers, proving Grim that he was wrong.  "And besides, other dorms have students with animal ears, too." Deuce pointed out. Ace groaned, putting his hand on his forehead. "After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." He Mumbled annoyed by the situation.