The Red tyrant chapter 12. Riddle is starting to get pissed.

Due to still being kicked out Ace and Deuce were staying at Ramshackle for the night. Everyone now had separate rooms due to y/n just cleaning a room Ace, everyone was fast asleep and y/n was having another dream.

🪞

Y/N was laying down on the ground but this time she was laying on a black and white tile floor instead of the garden grass.

"Huh this is different...." She Mumbles as she gets up. Scanning her surroundings she realized she was in a dark course of a courtroom near the piers. Many card soldiers were watching as the Queen, who was currently the judge, looked down at the defendant. Y/n squinted her eyes to get a better look of who was in trouble.

"Alice?.." She whispered, realizing what was happening. She remembers this scene, no matter what Alice said or do the queen wanted her head.
(Alice)
As for you, your majesty, your majesty indeed. Why you're are not a queen you're a big pompous, bad-tempered, Old TYRANT!

Alice was chewing out the queen, making the queen of hearts angrier.

(Queen)
What were you saying dear?

(Chesire cat)
Well she simply said. you're a big pompous, bad-tempered, old tyrant
Hahahaha

(Queen)
OOOOOFFFFFFF WITH HER HEAD!

Suddenly all the cards solders in the room jumped to to get Alice with the short king of heart reinstated what the Queen said. Before Alice could be chased out, y/n Vision started to black out. The dream faded away. "Why won't anyone stop the queen?" She asked herself.
🪞

It was morning and due to her Dream y/n was already awake. She lifts her head up to see an already awake Grim sitting on her lap. "Hey, y/n! Ah, good, you're already up." Grim says a smile. Ace was standing next to her bead. "Today's the big duel! Let's DO this thing." Ace said with determination in his voice.

"Can I Get dressed first, I'll meet you downstairs Ace." She said while leaving the comfort of her bed. Ace and Grim respectfully left the room, closing the door behind them. Going to grab her uniform she noticed something new on her vanity, on closer inspection she saw a Red rose gem. Alongside it was a jewelry box with two rings on top of it, one with a red heart and one with a blue spade.

Putting the on the side she opens the box to see multiple rings all with different shapes. "I keep finding new things in this room." She comments while looking at the RIngs and red rose gems. 'Somethings telling me to keep this red Gem....but for the rings.....' Y/n thought, while examining the rings.

"They look like engagement rings... A heart and a Spade....hmmm."

An idea popped up in her head causing her to smirk. She quickly grabs her uniform and gets dressed. She then grabbed the items she found and put them in her pocket and headed downstairs to greet the boys. "Ugh, finally you're here. Way to keep us waiting." Ace complains. Y/n sighs "Sorry it's just well...." Ace tilts his head well?

Y/n takes the rings out of her pockets and looks at them with a mischievous smirk. "I wanna make a bet with you two." Deuce looks at her intrigued. "A bet?" He asks. Ace looked interested as well, giving the girl his full attention. Y/n smiled sweetly at the two of them. "Here's the deal, if you win I'll give one of you my hand in marriage~♡." She coos while showing them the rings.

Ace was excited and Deuce was surprised. "M-M-Marriage!?" Deuce asked in disbelief, his face as punk as a Flamingo. "You Really mean. It! You're not just pulling our legs right!?" Ace asked, his eyes sparkling. Y/n Nods.