Monster fight!

The party of travelers have escaped the Disturbing Ink monster but they still haven't gotten what they came for.

"Is everyone okay?" Y/n asks her friends.

"Yeah we're fine but what was that thing?" Deuce responded, dusting off his shoulders.

"Let's just give up and go home. I'll happily take the expulsion if it means never having to see that thing again." Ace says giving up.

"What?! Nuh-uh, not happenin'! I'd rather die than get expelled from Night Raven! How can you give up when the stone is right there?" Deuce exclaimed.

"Pfft. Big talk from someone who's not even half the mage I am. You want that stone so bad, go get it yourself. I'm out." Ace says fed up with the situation.

"Oh YEAH?! Fine, go back to your coop, you big chicken!" Deuce puts his fist together, his intention is to fight the cocky redhead bastard known as Ace. His demeanor went from total sweetheart to high-school delinquent gang member..

"Whaaaaat?! Who're you callin' chicken, huh?!" Ace responds angrily, Preparing to fight Deuce back.

Grim noticed the change in Deuce's persona. "Whoa, Deuce... Is it just me, or did you, like, turn into a totally different person just now?" Y/n was slightly taken aback. Who Is this Yusuke Urameshi act-a-like guy and where is her sweet Blueberry spade prince Deucy?

"Huh?! *Cough* *Cough* Sorry... Lost my cool for a second there."  Deuce played his sudden mood swing off and went to being the Deuce that we've met. Ace also calmed down after the Matter.

"Okay boys now that everyone is safe and calm We need to come up with a plan to get the crystal."

"Can't you guys just blow that thing up with magic?" Grim asks, referring to the Adeuce duo.

"The headmage said it himself... magic has limits. If you can't strongly visualize your magic, it isn't going to happen." Deuce recalls what the Headmage said about magic. Unfortunately the headmage is right.

*sigh* "That dumb crow actually knows about magic so I can't say he's wrong, besides I don't have magic like you guys."  Y/n begrudgingly states, her arms crossed showcasing her annoyance.

"Using magic at a greater scale, or using different types of magic - those things require training."  Deuce explains while showing Y/n his magic pen.

"Yeah, that's why magic academies exist. It takes a lot of training before you can snap your fingers and turn your thoughts into magic. And the more flustered you are, the more likely you are to make mistakes." Ace explains

This new information intrigued the Magical girl.  "Oh, I'd assumed spellcasting just came naturally. So that's why Grim can only summon fire." She teasingly giggles while patting Grims head.

"Hey! I'm gonna learn how to use WAY cooler magic than that, for the record! I'm just hittin' my stride here!" Grim looks away embarrassed that his human companion pointed out that he lacks any variety in his magic arsenall.

"Anyway, we need to find some way to defeat that creature and get the magestone." Deuce comments trying to get everyone back on track.

"Yeaaaaah. Just like the time with the chandelier, right? You "found some way," and now here we are.  We just fought that thing and it creamed us. So what exactly is your plan here, genius? Because I sure don't trust you to improvise!" Ace sarcastically points out the main problem. Despite his usual smug look that makes you want to punch him y/n could admit that he's right.

"What?! You're the one who-" Deuce starts to argue with Ace once more.

"There they go again…." Grim sighs at the repeating arguing of Ace And Deuce. Y/n had enough.