The Red Tryrant Ch 2. Cater you Bitch.

Ace and Deuce lead Y/n and Grim through the mirror of Heartslabyul. After the short teleportation trip the team was met with a Beautiful rose maze, alongside it stood a tall red Castle with and black heart and diamond theme designs.

"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim says admiring the Heartslabyul dorm's image.

"Grim, you're supposed to be my emotional support cat! Comparing our dorms is making me sad." y/n fake cries wiping a pretend tear from her eyes. She remembers how much work she would have to do to make Ramshackle presentable. Grim waves his paws frantically. "I'm sorry human please don't cry!"

"Let's go through the rose Maze. Maybe there's someone who can tell us if Riddle's here." Deuce suggests pointing towards some rose bushes on the left. Y/n immediately cheers up at the sound of deuce's voice.

"Oh sure I guess, I trust you lead the way, Deuce!" Y/n encourages the blue hair boy giving her tumb of approval. Grim looked baffled at how quickly she stop crying 'I thought I was the emotional support cat!'
He thought.

"Hey, what about me?, surely I would do a better job than Loosey-Deucey." Ace suggests with his usual snarkiness. Y/n only gave him a deadpan expression.

"Silence Ex-husband." Y/n said in a low and dark tone her eyes glaring into his soul. Ace sulks at the fact you called him Ex-husband. Deuce just nervously laughs at the scene in front of him.

"Um let's go this way first, I'm sure there is someone nearby who knows where Riddle is." Deuce points left of where they were standing and started walking in that direction, Ace y/n and Grim followed closely behind. As the group walked deeper into the maze more and more paint buckets were displayed this made Grim a bit curious. Unfortunately the cat monster ended up stepping in some paint giving him red paws.

"Myah? Just where are these paint buckets coming from!?" Grim shouts. He shook his paint covered paw trying his best to get the paint off.

Y/n steps in front of Deuce to survey the area, the paint buckets left a trail leading the group to the source. "This way boys!" Y/n followed the bucket trail deeper into the roze maze, the boys followed her.
The team followed the buckets to a garden of white and red roses, however some of the roses where only half red evidence that they were what was being painted.

"These roses are being painted…." Y/n trailed off, something about this was giving her serious deja vu. Suddenly they heard a voice spooking the four of them.

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!"

They hid behind a bush in surprise. They peeked their heads out to see a boy with bright orange hair with a diamond painted on his cheek. 'looks like Heartslabyul has a thing for face paint.' Y/n thought observing the guy in front of her.

"Ah, someone's here." Grim chided. Grim steps out from the hiding place as did the others. 

"They all gotta be red, or it's "off with my head"!" The orange haired boy laughs while he continued to paint the roses not noticing he had visitors.  "I've seen this somewhere before…" Y/n says trying to regain some memories.

"Heh it's just one of our seniors, let's go talk to him, he probably knows our housewarden's location. Ace suggests in a board tone. Deuce walked up to the painting guy and offered a polite smile.  "Um excuse me if you're not too busy can we have a chat?"

The diamond boy whipped his head around, his eyes were A gorgeous shade of mossy green and his hair was being held by two hair clips. His vibes were wonderful. Y/n was enamored by the new guy's beauty 'Hellooooooo Nurse! or husband number 3." Y/n thought with hearts in her eyes.