Welcome to Wonderland part 4

Grim and (y/n) Told The Headmage about the previous attack from the beginning to the ending. They also explained why Grim was here in the first place. 

"Ah, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students.

'HE'S JUST NOW TELLING ME THIS!?' (Y/n) Shouts in her mind, wondering were does the man find his Audacity?

 you're saying that you two joined forces to drive them away? As well as the giant ghost Woman?"  The Headmage asks. 

"Joined forces" ain't exactly how I'd describe it. More like I drove 'em away, and the human watched. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna."

"As for the ghost lady, I Handled her using my new found power. She seem to point out the crystal attached to my choker, she Called me the Mirror's chosen Maiden."

"Oh, did anything she said brought back memories?" 

(Y/n) shakes her head.
"Sorry sir. Nothing she said made sense or brought back any memories." 

"What a shame…. I hope you remember something soon. By the way, you should Change back your outfit is Falling apart. 

"OH right!"

                    ✨️HONEY FLASH ✨️

A brigh light surrounded(Y/n) Blinding Crowley and Grim. (Y/N) Clothes changed back into the ceremonial robes her hair and shoes went back to normal as well. Crowley decided to continue the conversation.

"By the way can I ask you for something Ms (Y/n)" 

"Sure I guess, as long as it's not inappropriate." 

Crowley tensed up at her response. His eyes gazed at her nervously. He was shocked that she even suggested he would suggest something like that. His hands did a jazz hands motion while shaking his head. 

"Heaven's no Child I'm simply asking you to do a simple exercise!  I Would like you two to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me. If it's not too much trouble that is?" 

"Oh of course…..But that may be a problem." 

" yea we already got rid of all the ghosts, Also I didn't get my tuna yet so I'm not doing a thing." Grim replies lying lazily on the girl's lap. 

"I will play the part of the ghosts.
As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity," Crowley replies, further bribing Grim with the promise of food. 

And once again Grim happily takes the bait. "Alright I'll do it if means more tuna"

Grim immediately jumped out of the girl's lap excited about food. A simple creature Grim is, he sees, smells, or hears about food and he's all for it. 

"Wait, does this mean I have to work with the girl? I dunno if I like the sound of that." Grim replies reluctantly, he crosses his arms and looks at (y/n) unsure as if she was going to throw him or hurt him again. (Y/n) leans down towards Grim's ears careful not to get burned by his ear flames 

"Hey Grim, maybe I can convince Crowley to let you enroll in school. This could be your chance."  (Y/n) whispers, causing Grim to become determined once more.

"Okay but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards! Human point me to the ghost"

"Splendid Now, to chug this transmutation potion!" 

Crowley drinks the potion and is transformed into a ghost. He floats towards the monster and girl. The Ramshackle duo gets ready to battle the Headmage in his Ghastly form.