The Red Tyrant ch 13. oh Shit he gone Ape shit.

Heartslabyul's garden area is starting to look like a warzone. Rose bushes are menacingly floating in the air. Students were cowering away. Y/N Hugs cater in fear as rose bushes flew towards them.

Y/n saw A rose bushes rapidly approaching Ace who stood there with his guard down. "ACE LOOK OUT!" She screams.

Ace fearfully used his arms to block the Rose bush, But Before the bush could hit him it surprisingly turned into playing cards. "Huh? I'm still alive? What's with all these playing cards?" Ace asked in disbelief. "All the rose trees turned into cards?" Deuce asked, confused.

"Wait but how.....Trey!?" Y/n gasps as she remembers who's unique magic this was . She glances at said Third year. Trey glares at Riddle sternly. "Riddle, stop this right now!" He Scolds Bravely stepping up to the Tyrant. Y/n smiles thankfully at Trey, happy to see the improvement.

"Wait, is that Trey's "Paint the Roses"?! But... how?!" Cater asked, confused about what's going on. He looks around in disbelief as Playing cards fall onto the two of them. "Good to see you're okay Cater." y/n coos playfully while picking a playing card off of him. Cater smiles happy at the girl seeing she was okay.

"All the magic-sealin' collars are gone!" Grim shouts with glee. Trey glances at Grim with a knowing smirk. "What did I tell you? My magic can overwrite characteristics for a short time. So I used it to make "Riddle's magic" into "my magic." He explains. "You can do that? That's some kinda loophole!" Cater exclaimed, shocked at Trey's skill.

Riddle ws still furiously Waving his pen. casting his spell with little success. :N-no... Off with their heads! I SAID, off with their heads!" He Screeched in fury. Trey gave Riddle a worried but stern Glare, he gestured to the main group as well as the other students who were stuck there. "Riddle, stop. Can't you see how you look right now?" Trey asked. The student were staring at Riddle in fear.

"He... He was really gonna do it!"

"He is completely out of control.

"He's like some kinda monster!"

Riddle ignored Trey, and the rest of the students. His face was pale and his hand was his palming forehead, and his eyes were widened in shock. "What? Was my magic overwritten by yours? Does that mean your signature spell is stronger than mine?!" He yells in anarchy and disbelief. Trey shakes his head denying that statement. "Of course it doesn't. Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us." He pleaded.

Anger continues to grow on Riddle's Face "Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too? After all I've done to protect the rule of law?! Do you know how much I've suffered for this?! I... I refuse to believe this!" He Yelled while shaking his head in denial.

Y/n grew increasingly worried as the fight intensified. "Crowley you need to do something!" Y/n cried in fear as she hugs Cater closer to her. Crowley steps forward. "Cease immediately, Mr. Rosehearts! Any further attempt to use magic will leave your magestone completely tainted with blot!" He scolded.

Y/n eyes widen at the word 'Blot'. "Wait! Blot?! Like an ink blot?" She thought. She looked at Riddle and started to notice the usually red Gem on his pen was turning Black. "That must be why his pen is turning black." She Mumbles. Ignoring everyone Riddle put a hand on his chest, A furious expression on his face. "But... I'm right! I'M the one who's right! There is NO! POSSIBLE!

ALTERNATIVE!" He screams. Trey's eyes widened and he reached his hand out towards Riddle. "Riddle, stop!" Riddle let out a blood wrenching scream. A dark Inky substance surrounded him and wrapped him in darkness. A large figure appeared with an appearance that was similar to the queen of hearts only with an ink bottle as a head. It held a rose bush as a weapon. 'Wait! It looks similar to the monster of the mines!' Y/n thought.