The Red Tyrant Ch 5. learning of other dorms

*I suggest the audio for the ending*

It's still lunchtime but now Trey and Cater have joined the party, now with chaos at bay Grim decides to ask a question.

"So what are the other dorms like?"
The cat monster asks Excitedly. "Yeah now that I think about it I don't know a thing about any of the dorms." Y/n said.

Trey smiles. "As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have...
Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch.
Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy. Trey explained each dorm, once he was finished he looked up to see, the girl nodding to show she understood. She took mental notes of the dorm's names. "Long and complicated names...but I'll be able to remember them."

"All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Grim, complains. The frustrated look On the monster's face makes Cater laugh. "Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough."

Trey nodded in agreement. "At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... flavor, we'll call it.." the clover man explains. "That is sooo true. I totes see it." Cater says winking cheerfully.

"Flavor," huh...?" Deuce ponders out loud putting his hand under his chin in thought. Y/n laughs nervously "I guess I really don't have any flavor since the mirror couldn't put me in any dorm." Ace immediately shot up. "What no way you've totally got a flavor!" Cater nods "Yeah we never met anyone like you, You're the magicless student here plus the only girl here, it's totes a flavor no one else has." Cater says cheerfully. Y/n giggles "Thanks boys but speaking of flavor can you point out more examples Trey?"

Trey nods before pointing at a student nearby. "For example look at that guy." He pointed towards a guy with Muscles, tan skin and grayish silver hair and dog ears. He wore a yellow vest representing his dorm. "Wow he's a cutie, his ears look so fluffy." Y/n gushed about the student.

The boys at the table pouts. "No way he's cuter than us right?" Ace asked, crossing his arms. Y/n mischievously giggles "Maybe, we'll see if you're cuter Acey" She teasingly winks at the red haired boy.

*Ahem* "As I was saying That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it." Trey says. "No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway." Cater says while carelessly shrugging.

"Heh, It makes sense why the mirror didn't send me there, I'm not that Muscular." Y/n says poking her arm. Grim tilts his while scratching his chin "Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the gray and purple cord wrapped around his arm?" Grim asks while pointing to another student that fits his description. Y/n recognized the guy and glared.

'It's the Fishy guy.....Still need that restraining order.'

He's gotta be from Octavinelle House.
And the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband-Scarabia colors." Trey says referring to the guy Y/n told to stop drop and roll at the ceremony and another one with long dark brown hair and tan skin next to him. Y/n eyes soften at the Scarabia student. 'those guys seem cool...I Hope they're nice.'