Crime And Punishment

The trio of Y/n Ace and Deuce managed to Corner the fiery beast known as Grim the cafeteria. Grim was jumping all over the place avoiding the humans at all cost.

"When I get my hands on you, you'll regret running away!" Yn yelled at the Cat as he continued to dodge her attempts to capture him.

"Argh! Stop jumping around like that!" Ace yells, He almost grabbed Grim by the legs but he wasn't fast enough.

"Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" Grim taunts the Trio. He then climbs up the walls using various shelves to reach a chandelier hanging from the cafeteria roof. He then blew raspberries further taunting the humans below him.

"GRRRR YOU'RE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE NOW!" y/n roars at grim intimidating the beast. Grim cowers in fear after seeing the raging she demon that is y/n.

"No fair climbing up onto the chandelier, you coward!" Deuce yells while gripping his magic pen.

"Now what? he's too high for us to reach!" Ace said, looking at the smug Grim on the chandelier. Deuce had finally thought of a plan.

"I haven't really learned flight magic yet... What could I summon to hold onto him...?" Deuce questions looking around for an answer when his eyes lands on Ace. "That's it!" He shouts. He points his magic pen at Ace.

"Did you come up with somethi- Oh, hey!" Ace was being lifted in the air by Deuce's magic

"Dude put me down!" Ace yells failing his limbs about trying to get back on the ground.

"Wait Deuce what are you doing?" Y/n ask a bit worried for Ace.

"I'm going to launch you!" Deuce exclaimed.

"Wait a minute Sweetheart Think about what you are doing!" Y/n pleads trying to convince Deuce to put the redhead down.

"Yeah Listen to the Maid, Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!!" Ace shouts while trying to escape his fate of being Thrown across the room.

Deuce ignores the pleas of his companions and decides to launch Ace anyway.

"Just make sure to grab him tight. I've got him in my sights, and... Go!"

"BWAAAAAAAH!"

"MYAAAAAAAAH?!"

Ace managed to get Grim down but broke the chandelier in the process.

OH NO! The chandelier......IT'S BROKEN!

Y/n Screams in terror at the results of Deuce's actions.

Cough* *Cough* *Hack* "I cannot believe you just did that!" Ace was distraught at Deuce's awful plan.

"Right! I probably should have come up with a way to soften your landing after you caught him..." Our Blueberry prince was more concerned about the Redhead than the problem at hand. Grim was on the ground Dizzy from all the commotion. Ace started to yell at Deuce.

"You complete and total moron!
We got Grim, but we broke the chandelier! If the headmage finds out about this-"

"I find out about... what, dear Ace?" A familiar voice spoke up from the cafeteria entrance. Head master Crowley was standing in the doorway arms crossed and disappointment written on his masked face.

'Oh shit it's Crowley!'

The trio internally panicked at the arrival of the man in charge, where the heck did he even come from.

"YOU. THREE. AGAIN. What have you done this time?!" The Headmage shouts looking at the cafeteria Chandelier on the ground.

"Head master Crowley please under-" y/n was cut off by Crowley yelling at the trio.