The Beast King Ch 9. And the culprit is...

After a cup of tea with Alfred y/n was finally ready to fall asleep. While her eyes were closed the mirror faintly glowed letting out a dim light as the girl entered sleep mode.

🪞

The girl looked at her hands now paws and realized once again she's a lioness, this time however she was in a different location. She was surrounded by rocks and craters with green smoke coming out of them. Nearby she heard the sounds of marching and singing, she decided it would benefit her to investigate.

The lioness sneaked through the rocky area and hid behind a bigger rock, she was hidden but able to clearly see what was happening. Y/n saw an army worth of hyenas as they marched under the watchful eye of a single lion. "A parade of hyenas?" She muttered.  Y/n looked at the lion again, he had looked familiar to her, after a few seconds the name came to her. "Scar…but how do I know him?" She whispered.

《Scar》
The world is about to be turned upside down. A Shining New Era is here.

One of the hyenas questions the lion in charge.
《Shenzi》
And where do we fit in?

《Scar》
Just listen
We're going to take out Mufasa AND his son.
And then I will be king!

《Hyenas》
Long live the king!

The Hyenas Cheered for this plan. Y/n on the other was not for it. While no one was looking she quickly moved to another formation of rock to cover her as she spied some more.

《Scar》
I've fangs and Courage that none can match.
So be prepared!

Y/n's eyes Squinted at Scar, something about him reminds her about Leona. "Leona has a Scar similar to him but I wonder why he feels so much like him?" She quietly questioned herself. Unfortunately her questions had to stay with her, her vision begins to fade once again and her lioness form fades away as her dream ends.

🪞

Y/n slowly opens her eyes to see that grim wasn't next to her. "Another strange Animal dream…There's got to be more to this I'm missing. " y/n says as she looks over to her vanity where a Jewelry box sat and a mirror with clear glass. Y/n looked at her reflection conflicted. "Maybe the mirror Queen could give me some answers?…." She queried. Suddenly something caught her eye, an unfamiliar ring was on her dresser. She got up to retrieve the ring from the vanity and studied it.  It had an orange gem shaped like a Wolf head, she smiled thinking of Jack. "Maybe this is a sign." She says before putting the ring in her pocket.

Grim walked into the bedroom to check on his henchwoman, he was pleased to see she was alive. " Oh, Y/n, you're up? Breakfast is gettin' cold! Let's go eat already!" He urged. Y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed her housecoat gifted to her by Trey. "Okay Fatty I'm coming." She teased, before joining Grim downstairs for breakfast.

🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁👑🦁

The Ramshackle Duo made their way down mainstreet To meet up with the others before school. Grim was happily relaxing in y/n's arms as they walked down the street. Grim looked at y/n a curious look on his face. "By the way, did you go somewhere last night? I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some but you weren't there." He asked.

"Oh right so Funny thing happened last night. I met this Weird sexy Dude with horns on his head. " Y/n Nonchalantly Says reminiscing about her night Time adventure. Grim raised a brow "Huh! A weird dude with horns? Did this dude have a name?" Y/n Shrugs. "I Dunno, he told me I could call him whatever I want." Grim thought about it.