SC: Attorney Araneta

MOURN

There is a limit to the grieving that the human heart can do. As when one adds salt to the tumbler of water, there's come a point where simply no more will be absorbed.

But the journey from mourning to moving on is quite hard, long and hurtful.

The day that I felt my ambition was about to come true, was also the day that I lost the reason of my dream.

It hurts and I'm still hurting.

Let Go

Letting go of someone you truly love is not easy. It's even harder when you know it's the right thing to do.

Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength. However, there are times in life in which it takes much more strength to just let go.

In those years, we bond together. We stayed beside each other and in those years, she did her best to make it up to me.

Full of happiness, but those happiness turns into something that no one wants to experience.

But, we shouldn't mourn all the days in our life. We shouldn't let sadness and sorrow ate us. We should let go in order for us to move on.

Let go of the thought that will surely control our emotion.

Let her go, accept it and move on.

Acceptance

How people accept something that wasn't easy? How would they know if it is time?...time to accept?... Time to move on?

Actually, it's just happen. Like, one day you'll wake up and realize that you're done with it.

Tatanggapin mo hindi dahil hindi ka na nasasaktan, Tatanggapin mo para makalaya ka, tatanggapin mo dahil kailangan mo ding palayain yung taong mahal mo.

Tatanggapin mo para sa mga taong nasa paligid na nagmamahal sayo kasi kapag hinayaan mo lang, ikaw ang mahihirapan.

Kapag dumating yung oras na natanggap mo na, natanggap mo na na wala na siya, yun na din yung oras na makaka usad ka.

In reality, we don't have a choice. We need to accept it kasi wala naman talaga tayong magagawa. Hindi naman natin kaya na ibalik siya sa atin, hindi ba?

Take this as a lesson; it's okay to feel sad. It's okay to be not okay. It's okay to cry but make sure na after that, you'll continue your life. You'll continue your dreams kasi wala naman mangyayari  kung magmumukmok lang tayo.

We must accept. We must let go. We must MOVE ON.

Move On

The moment you've accepted everything, will also be the time to move on.

Take it slowly, don't rush because when you rushed the process, just one heart break, everything will broke down. Lahat ng ginawa mo para maging okay ka, masasayang.

You must take it slowly. Remember that.

Hindi dahil naka usad ka, nakalimutan mo na.

Nag move on ka para makagalaw ka ulit.

Sa lahat ng paghihirap, moving on is the hardest but the happiest part.

***

"The results are out!" Andrea exclaimed. She slept with White because she heard that the result of the bar exam will be out.

5:30 am, they were checking the results.