Fights

I unloaded some of my personal bags of things I bought while out. I got some new lingerie and nighties, even though I had no one to wear them for. Once it was all put away I pulled the last thing out of the bag and I smiled.

"Lloyd suggested giving my hand a break." I said to myself with a smiled and I felt an ache between my legs as I looked at the vibrator. I took off my skirt, panties and laid on the bed. I deserved this, I needed this. I got situated on the bed and stuck the vibrator in and hit the button. I instantly moaned out at the sensation and the feeling, it had been too long since I was able to please myself like this. I kept the speed on low, I wanted to enjoy this, I wanted to pleasure myself to the point of being just a big puddle. I took my other hand and went under my shirt and started massaging my breast. I was moaning loudly on my bed and I didn't care who heard. I opened my eyes at one point in time and saw Ransom peaking in my door obviously hearing me. I didn't stop my movements and I kept going. I knew he didn't see me noticed him at first so I spread my legs a little more and shoved the vibrator in a little more. Now was when I would go in for the kill with him.

"Yes...right there Ransom...god fuck me." I said with my eyes closed throwing my head back and arching my back. I heard him growl from the door. I finally looked and made eye contact with him. His eyes were dark and full of lust. I took my hand from my shirt and beckoned him in my room. He walked in and shut the door. He walked to the foot of the bed holding eye contact with me. "Fuck Ransom...I want your cock..." I said and he growled and started to rub himself on the outside of his pants. I felt myself clenching around the vibrator and I started crying out my released and my whole body started to shake. I had closed my eyes and threw my head back. By the time I came down from my high turned the vibrator off I saw Ransom quickly leaving the room. I smiled to myself knowing what he was about to go to his room and door. God I wish I could watch him, like he watched me. I sighed getting out of bed and going to clean myself up in the bathroom. I got dressed and put the vibrator away, hidden. I grabbed my book and walked out to the small balcony and decided to just enjoy the air and read.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

I drifted off while reading outside and I was jolting away by a hand on my shoulder. I looked at saw Lloyd standing there.

"Jesus Pumpkin! Don't fucking fall asleep out her!" Lloyd said pissed off and I sighed.

"Guards think I was dead?" I asked with a chuckle and he looked at the ground as I walked inside. I stopped and turned to look at him. "Where you outside, saw me and got worried Lloyd?" I asked with a small smirk on my face.

"I didn't want to worry about where to bury you." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"You can show a little compassion every once in a while Lloyd, I wouldn't tell anyone." I said and he walked inside. He pointed to the tray on the table.

"Dinner." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said and he went to leave. I knew I needed to ask something that would probably be met with anger. "Lloyd?" I asked as he opened the door.

"Yeah?" He asked and I sighed and looked at the floor.

"I was wondering if I could have laptop within the next few days to skype with my mom. I haven't talk her face to face since I moved here." I said and Lloyd sighed.

"Haven't you been writing letters?" Lloyd asked and I nodded.

"Yes, using the PO box address in town." I said and he nodded.

"Sounds good enough to me." Lloyd said and shut the door. I groaned.

*****LLOYD POV*****

As I closed the door to her room I heard the tray go flying off the table, dishes crashing with her sobbing. I couldn't give her a laptop. They could be tracked and I could be found. I hated hearing her cry, it wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last but she needed to learn she accepted this job and she wasn't going to always going to be able to have contact.

"You are a fucking piece of work." I heard a voice say and I looked to see Ransom standing there at the end of the hall.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You are a fucking piece of work. She wants to speak to her family, she has a family unlike the 2 of us she is loved by someone. You wont let her out to get a good fuck, you wont let me have her and you wont have her! She has already been here 2 years Lloyd. It's going to break her eventually! She will run in the middle of the night! You know she will." Ransom said and I growled at him. I knew what he was saying was true, she was going to leave me.

"Shut the fuck up Ransom." I said going to walk by him and Ransom stopped me, pushed me back.

"No! You are ruining her!" Ransom said getting in my face.

"Stop being a pussy Ransom! She will be fine by tomorrow and this whole laptop issue forgotten." I said. Ransom stopped me from walking away, so I just punched him. He punched back and we just started throwing punches. We didn't stop until she was between us.

*****NORMAL POV*****

After I pushed the tray off my table I sat on in the chair and just started crying. I just wanted to see her face, I didn't even have to talk to her. I heard Ransom and Lloyd started talking in the hallway and I went to the door to listen. It was muffled but I could tell it was getting heated. The next thing I knew was there were punches being thrown. I rushed out of my room and took a chance stepping between them and they both quickly retracted.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed looking at both of them and neither said anything. I groaned. "Both of you to the kitchen." I said and we walked down in silence and I gave them both ice packs.

"I don't know exactly why you two are acting like a bunch of fucking apes but cut it out!" I said, grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl and went to walk out.

"Pumpkin..." Lloyd said and I stopped.

"What?" I asked not turning around.

"Tomorrow, 11am. Meet me in the tech room." Lloyd said.

"Yes sir." I said and walked out of the kitchen.